Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

• Board lack of backing.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Rodgers realising he out his depth without mega bucks.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Rodgers bored with Scottish Football.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Rodgers scared of Sevco.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodgers inability to work to a budget

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Players not wanting to come to Scotland due to operation costs broken

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shame that he isn't very good in Europe.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Clash with Lawell personality.

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Other option not available.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Nobody Leicester are a much bigger club with much better Finance in better league.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
True we are a well run club, but can we honestly say we have complete faith in our board to guide us through to 10 in a row? We have a history of stalling from positions of power

Reactions: TET
I dont think he left for money
I think I read in one of his books that he's not wrote yet that his love for Leicester is second to none (obviously that's only till another job comes along) I mean that can only be the reason he's leaving.after all a man is only as good as his word
Hear hear jinxy. He's a snake, I hope his next shite is an angry ? hedgehog! ????

Mate your correct with your point about top guys with business acumen?and needing sound guys running things ,but conar96 has a point unless we change tack here we’re gony be in the same position in couple a years time,,,we ain’t moving here!a don’t give two fucks much mullah we have in the bank,,we just lost probably the best manager in donkeys and it’s mainly Down to the boards tight fisted attitude??he wanted three players in the summer miby cost us £6 mil tops and lawell stalled intentionally.?tails wagging the dog here.
Clicking his heels what mcginn? He had the chance and knocked it back for villa. Same PL splashed 9m on a 20yr player.get the frustration same as me at times. Brendans came out and said "I've taken Celtic as far as l could " fuckin Lenny took them further in Europe on half his budget. Not an argument everyone and there dog screams at the board. am the same at times. HH☘☘

Clicking his heels what mcginn? He had the chance and knocked it back for villa. Same PL splashed 9m on a 20yr player.get the frustration same as me at times. Brendans came out and said "I've taken Celtic as far as l could " fuckin Lenny took them further in Europe on half his budget. Not an argument everyone and there dog screams at the board. am the same at times. HH☘☘
There are managers in Europe who punchvabive their weight on a fraction of our budget. Imagination required. BR knew the fiscal regime when he came, but his ego needed feeding and PL said "naw"

I agree with you, & Rodgers must’ve known the restrictions he was going to be under in the transfer budgets. But that doesn’t mean to say Lawwel is earning his hefty salary either.

Welcome to Noise Conar.

Fuck this "The board shite" he went off on his on accord! What do you want? Celtic to pay 20m for C/H 30m RB 30m C/F and where are they coming from to play in Scotland? Please tell me who these players are? And could you tell me if with his tactics in Europe it's going to make a difference. every time the Board!?

Eh? You either misread my point, or took it the wrong way? I'm a realist, not a dreamer.

HH ;)

I cant pick 1. I think it's been a few.
Don't think we backed him enough with cash, that's why we have 40-45 million in the bank which will now ride to 50 odd with the Leicester money.
His system was great if your the better team but struggled against equal or better opposition. He couldn't change to suit the situation so we struggled in Europe at times.
Leaving mid season in such an important times suggests he wanted away badly. Leicester are a mid table team but will have money to try and push on. Don't see it myself and if he is still in the job at the end of next season he is doing well.

Usually find in situations like this that there are a variety of factors that force an outcome.

Don’t think anyone comes out of this smelling of roses, but history will show that Brendan flew the coop the first time that a serious offer was put in front of him.

"I'll give my life to make Leicester City proud"

Don't bet on it LCFC fans, everything about BR's words are about as naturally honest as his teeth and tan.

Watford: team I've admired all my life - tick

Reading: team I've admired all my life - tick

Swansea: team I've admired all my life - tick

Liverpool: team I've admired all my life - tick

Celtic: team I supported, man and boy - tick

Leicester - team I've admired all my life - tick

FFS........Brendan makes Robbie Keane look monogamous!!!!

I've known from day one how big a dirth bag Rodgers is. But I said fuck all because he was doing a good job at Celtic. His own ego is off the scale, any prick that hangs a big oil painting of himself in his own hallway has a serious notion in himself. And while I admit he was a good man manager, he seriously lacked ability to think on his feet when under pressure. When things weren't workin out he persisted with the same tactics. I'm not a big fan of Lennon, but even he was able to conjure up a performance and beat Barcelona when the were by far the best team in Europe.
So to sum my feelings up in short on Brendan Rodgers.... He can go and fuck himself the dirthy wee oompah loompah bastard. If he was chocolate he'd fuckin eat himself.
Apart from all that I'm not really bothered!

I've known from day one how big a dirth bag Rodgers is. But I said fuck all because he was doing a good job at Celtic. His own ego is off the scale, any prick that hangs a big oil painting of himself in his own hallway has a serious notion in himself. And while I admit he was a good man manager, he seriously lacked ability to think on his feet when under pressure. When things weren't workin out he persisted with the same tactics. I'm not a big fan of Lennon, but even he was able to conjure up a performance and beat Barcelona when the were by far the best team in Europe.
So to sum my feelings up in short on Brendan Rodgers.... He can go and fuck himself the dirthy wee oompah loompah bastard. If he was chocolate he'd fuckin eat himself.
Sooperb. That's my feelings in a nutshell. ..wasn't going to get personal but if the gloves are off?..... I have a very good friend who had dealings with him at Watford. His exact words were " two Bob little cahhnt"

Forget about PL and the board, Rogers betrayed his team and the fans who adored him.The minute he he mentioned talking to another team
the loyalty was gone thats if there was any in the first place.
We were all fooled by his charn.

To be fair, he wasn't shy in talking about what life might look like after Celtic. I expected him to complete the treble treble, but I also half expected him to be gone by the summer. BR has left me with a sense of disappointment, but he is free to follow his own will. We often say that one bad player can spoil the dressing room, what damage might an unhappy, disengaged manager do?

Hahaha Hahaha hahaha hahaha

He's definitely not the milky bar kid with a skin tone like that.

Well said, TD........personal pride comes before a mighty big fucking fall!

I had never seen that connection bfore you mentioned it. But isnt that Rodgers as a kid in Willy Wonky singing the oopah loompah song?

Back