Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League 22/23

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the draw for the Champions League - at least a couple of "big" teams will go out:

RB Leipzig v Manchester City

Club Bruges v Benfica

Liverpool v Real Madrid

AC Milan v Tottenham

Frankfurt v Napoli

Borussia Dortmund v Chelsea

Inter Milan v Porto

Paris St-Germain v Bayern Munich

St Johnstone v Sevco
St Johnstone got a bye bye Sevco since they have already beaten more teams in the CL than Sevco.

Here is the draw for the Champions League - at least a couple of "big" teams will go out:

Club Bruges v Benfica

Liverpool v Real Madrid

AC Milan v Tottenham

Frankfurt v Napoli

Inter Milan v Porto

St Johnstone v Sevco
That's a mighty last 16 draw maybe the best I've seen for some time.
Brugge v Benfica should be some game.
Napoli and Spurs must be the happiest of all with this draw.
PSG v Bayern, liverpool v Madrid some great ties in there

Last edited:

Club Bruges v Benfica

Liverpool v Real Madrid

AC Milan v Tottenham

Frankfurt v Napoli

Inter Milan v Porto

St Johnstone v Sevco
That Liverpool v Real Madrid will be a belter

Dam, my nephew will get me a ticket for this one, since I never took up his offer against the scum.

I've already suggested it too Mrs T & shes up for a wee jolly down to Liverpool for a week late in February.
🍾🥃🎺👫
Mrs Tartan Tim wants to go see see liverpool v Real Madrid?
Good call Mrs. TT ( plenty £s required I'd think) hope yous get there they're always good games 🤞🏻

Mrs Tartan Tim wants to go see see liverpool v Real Madrid?
Good call Mrs. TT ( plenty £s required I'd think) hope yous get there they're always good games 🤞🏻

MrsT loves going too the football, it was only when the Grandweans were born that she, stopped going regularly.

Nephews a physio at Liverpool, so tickets are sorted, will stay with him & family, so booze tokens & travel will be only expenses. 😁

MrsT loves going too the football, it was only when the Grandweans were born that she, stopped going regularly.

Nephews a physio at Liverpool, so tickets are sorted, will stay with him & family, so booze tokens & travel will be only expenses. 😁
Brilliant, a physio at liverpool is a great achievement TT and he could probably pass on some nous to slippy on what it takes in this day in age to make it at liverpool lol, enjoy mhate cos that's going to be some atmosphere.
I really thought city had them last season but you cant write Madrid off ever.

When Mo Salah scored a hat trick against the Huns at the Bigotdome in less time than it took Elton John to sing "Tiny Dancer," Liverpool became my team in the post-Celtic CL round. If they can beat Real Madrid in that first game, they'll go far. They've lost to some crappy teams, but have beat some good ones, too, so you never know which team will show up.

But in reality, it'll probably be either Man City 🤮 or Bayern. Hoping it's Bayern for Alphonso Davies 🇨🇦. And as much as I hate any team with "Real" ("Royal") in their title, Real Fucking Madrid may take it if they get past Liverpool.

Back