Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League 22/23

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who does the majority of the noise think will win it outright ?
Teams hit heights in the group stages and dont in the knock out matches.

A few big names are out that might've been coupon busters.
Juventus, Atletico Madrid , Barcelona the biggest, plus the most successful club in the world Rangers.

Group Winners
Napoli : surprisingly only by 3 goals in end
Porto : beat Atletico to pip Brugge
Bayern : 100% V Inter and Barcelona
Spurs : won the closest group
Chelsea: won tricky group 1game to spare
Madrid: must beat us to seal group win City: group won 1 game to spare and 1GA
PSG: 4GF+ over Benfica should win group

Personally I think right now Bayern look the team to stop.
Many times weve seen clubs like Napoli and PSG blow the opposition away in the group stages but not delivered in the ko stages.
Mane would've been my pick for the Balloon Door or Lewandowski but Benzema got it .
Sane is back on form now some additions.

Anyway , we bit of fun , who'll win it outright ?
One choice per person, nae asking the wife 🚫👰❌
Theres a superbru style winning emoji for the probably more than one winner
They come in the cheapo yella bunnet 🦲
Crown if ye want tae lord it 👑
Best wan , a Celtic type green flooer 🍀
It I'll no be the zombies.

Looking at the final group stage tables is disappointing that weve only 2 pts to show from what was a better showing in a tough group than I expected tbh.

Clubs like Copenhagen, Maccabi Haifa sitting on 3 points and even Juventus have gone through to the EL on 3points.

Weve taken something from 2 games and they only showed up in 1 game all 3 of them so that must mean that w......bassa drapped my last deludamol , Alexa ! Call billy

Looking at the final group stage tables is disappointing that weve only 2 pts to show from what was a better showing in a tough group than I expected tbh.

Clubs like Copenhagen, Maccabi Haifa sitting on 3 points and even Juventus have gone through to the EL on 3points.

Weve taken something from 2 games and they only showed up in 1 game all 3 of them so that must mean that w......bassa drapped my last deludamol , Alexa ! Call billy
We were up against stiffer opposition though, so not too disappointed tbh
Don't think we need to be playing in the Europa right now, what with the World Cup break, and the fact that the Huns are out too, midweek football and domestic play against the thugs in the SPFL, not a good mix
Concentrate on the league and we're in it again next season
The worry is if any of our WC players get injured while playing for their respective countries
HH

We were up against stiffer opposition though, so not too disappointed tbh
Don't think we need to be playing in the Europa right now, what with the World Cup break, and the fact that the Huns are out too, midweek football and domestic play against the thugs in the SPFL, not a good mix
Concentrate on the league and we're in it again next season
The worry is if any of our WC players get injured while playing for their respective countries
HH
That's true, weve gotten the experience our squad required.
Performed admirably with a new managers new squads first attempt against some of Europe's best players.
Finishing above all the biggest thing missing, surprisingly.
Should've beaten Shakhtar twice , disappointing but probably a blessing in disguise.
We want back automatically in the CL every season.

Full throttle on the title campaign and straight back in.
It's the season after next the big 36 club table format kicks in? 24/25 season?
Need to check that.

World cup bonuses for us fans that Kyogo and Hatate wont be going though I'm gutted for them on a personal level as Ange will likely be , hope it makes Kyogo Hatate more determined more focused.

CCV/ US v England, Wales , Iran
JJ/ CRO v Belgium, Morocco, Canada
AM/ AUS v France, Tunisia, Denmark
DM/JAP v Spain, Germany, Costa Rica

The 4 players who have been fully called up. Not sure about u21s etc but expect there might be.

Read in the Star the surprise over Daizans inclusion not Kyogo or Hatate.
I'm not so surprised about Daizan getting the nod Japan play Spain and Germany, he makes assists.
More surprising Kyogo wasnt called, Hatate is seen as inexperienced apparently though playing against the champions of Europe ?
International experience maybe?

SMSM should be well into operation 'link every club in the world with our players' by now I'd think.

I'm not overly disappointed with the champions league display.
Shakhtar results and our finishing aside.
Keep and add to our better players and the potential of this Ange team is there for all to see.
Let's see how the same players fare in Europe next year.

Edit: Jeremy Vine show ( crappy morning/afternoon show yesterday .)
The discussion was ' Throw iran out the world cup?'
Iran are Russian allies.
The irony though suggesting that Iran be kicked out of a world cup hosted by Qatar is mind numbing

Last edited:
The movers and shakers on this afternoon's champions league last 16.
Man City still in front with a huge 33.3% of the vote ( 7 ) , with Real Madrid in second place with 23.8 % ( 5) and catching up overnight ( could this be connected with) the frankly highly dubious penalties they received during a game that could easily have been 3-each on another night when Celtic were taking their chances .

Beating Celtic by any scoreline goes viral instantly so for the Scottish GIANTS of world football to lose 5 goals albeit 2 penalties, that weren't penalties, plus missing our own penalty ( JJ obviously in shock that we've recieved 2 in 2 games) spooked him .
Plus a giant goalie who should be playing basketball with pals his ain size anyway.
Made this result a touch flattering for Real, or unflattering for us is it?

Bayern Munich are stil right in the hunt for the noisers collective favourite to win the cup wi the big ears , sitting there waiting to pounce with a mighty 19% of the vote so far (4) .

16 votes so far between these 3 clubs of 21 cast shows categorically that it might be one of those 3 we think will win the champions league.

( Also shows I've been strung oot , missing the noise , see attachments
1-100 😛)

Here is the draw for the Champions League - at least a couple of "big" teams will go out:

RB Leipzig v Manchester City

Club Bruges v Benfica

Liverpool v Real Madrid

AC Milan v Tottenham

Frankfurt v Napoli

Borussia Dortmund v Chelsea

Inter Milan v Porto

Paris St-Germain v Bayern Munich

St Johnstone v Sevco

Back