Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Infantino is self-congratulating himself on organising the "best world cup ever". He is preparing for his unopposed second term as FIFA Dictator and is adding even more games to the international footballing calendar as he introduces the FIFA World Series:

He says the usual September and October international windows will be combined so nations play four games across late September and early October, rather than two in each (which makes sense in my opinion, but halts club football for an even longer period just a few weeks after they have restarted). The other international windows will stay in the same slots.

"We have seen the importance of teams from different continents happening more regularly. We want to use the March windows in even years to organise friendly tournaments between four teams of four different confederations under the FIFA umbrella - FIFA World Series events."

What does the robe represent and why did they make Messi put it on??
If I was Messi, I'd want pictures of me lifting that trophy with my countries shirt on....not some Anne summers gown!!
I think the Arab world would take offence if he took it off
But I agree that you'd want to show the jersey you played for
Infantino, what a fanny, wonder if he's still a black, gay, immigrant ?
Well done Lionel Messi, and MBappe, for showing why they are regarded among the world's best
Argentina's victory, will be making the Brits happy...not
HH

I'm surprised Argentina's Martinez won the golden gloves - I think they were too frightened to give the award to anyone else as he clearly has a screw loose!

Peesonally I thought Poland's Szczesny or even Morocco's Bono were much better.
Buono from Morocco would have been my choice for keepr of the tournament
But he fluffed his lines a bit in the last game, but what do we know
HH

I think the Arab world would take offence if he took it off
But I agree that you'd want to show the jersey you played for
Infantino, what a fanny, wonder if he's still a black, gay, immigrant ?
Well done Lionel Messi, and MBappe, for showing why they are regarded among the world's best
Argentina's victory, will be making the Brits happy...not
HH
Is there anything that doesn’t offend those buggers 😂 I think if they wanted to present him with that garment they could have done it differently instead of sneaking up behind him and whacking it on like the dentist did with the gas when we wis weans

I see.The Sassanachs won the FIFA Fair Play Award. Aye somebody should let them know that tackling like FUKIN PUSSY'S WONT WIN THE WC.

I said in a earlier post I would be avoiding tv due tae outpouring of patriotic keech & pish fae the Nige & Trev brigade of ITV & BBC. So stuck with 5live for most of the Argentina & England games
& highlights later on tv for the Group Stages, watched all Argentine games & 2 Engurland games USA & FRANCE. Aye hus Hwarrys Penalty landed yet, ffs Hwarry. Fuckin highlight of the quarter finals & the Argy v Dutch hatred still alive & kicking since 1978, with a stray pass into the Dutch Bench with pace😂😂

Had Argentina as winner's from the start, Messi last WC, the form team 36 unbeaten, ach it was written in the stars. Thought the Final was a Cracker, Mbappe scores a hatrick & still only gets a silver medal, ach don't like the French that much, arrogant basturds imo.

Harry Maguire es un maldito burro, pero no es más que una mierda Grant Hanly

Thanks very much to the Arab who gave Messi that wee see through nightie to wear 😡 It’s the exact same as the one I’ve bought the wife for Christmas and she’s seen it noo. Which means I’m gonny have to make another trip intae the toon tae get her something else 😡🎅
GOONY, naw Gonny
Too funny Mik, I thought that too, wtf is with the see through nightie...protocol or not, the Inverclyde fashionistas would kick my baws aff if I was to put that on
Besides doesn't go with my fedora, and feather boa
HH

Was out for a wee dander this morning and came across an unconscious leprechaun who had been knocked down by a low-flying tractor. So I brought him home and placed him beside the fire with a thimbleful of whiskey for when he came round.
When he did come round he was annoyed to have been captured by a human but grateful to have been brought to safety and as a reward he offered me one wish.
"I'd like to live forever" I said
"Unfortunately that's the one wish I can't grant you" he said.
"In that case I'd like to live until England win the World Cup" I said.
"Ye fuckin crafty hoor ye!" Said he.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back