who wishes K.T well and who has the bile?

still a Celtic fan

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gutted but understand the decision, my personal "Fuck off moment" was Dalgleish fuckin stolen from Celtic! £440,000 should have been the first £1m player way before Francis.Good luck to him.HH☘☘☘
Totally agree with you G s. Another Board selling one of the best strikers in Europe for half his value. The L/Pool board & fans couldn't believe the price we sold Kenny for. Are the Board ever going to learn. H H

Football is a business we compete directly against all football clubs in Scotland we have an advantage against all of them because we have bigger crowds. We then compete against all other European teams where most of them (the elite) have an advantage because of their TV deals. So why are we happy to be getting an advantage because of the big crowds but unhappy they get an advantage because of the big TV deals they signed???? This has got nothing to do with the rigged champions league that's another story
Im neither happy nor sad at the situation, but when an organisation can give massive arbitrary funding to whole host of teams that it decides are deserving then my point is it means those traditionally smaller teams than Celtic crowd wise can afford better wages for your players, therefore they can and will attract your better players.

Which creates a new dynamic in game which over time will, and clearly has had a dramatic effect at all big traditional clubs across Europe who are not part of the tv deals.

in effect tv companies decide who will survive and who will thrive and it will destroy all football onside the tv deals.

Celtic cannot compete with teams getting 100 million every season from sky tv

And most premier league teams England get that income.

It means that no non tv subsidised clubs will likely ever compete for best players and if they do make one like Tierney cant afford his wages if he turns out good enough for the scam leagues.

the non subsidised league are vital for football health

if you kill the competitiveness it will over time make all non subsidised league inversely proportionally weaker every season.

And finding replacements of high enough standard very very difficult due to wage constraints versus big leagues.

Celtic hold a unique place in the scamming world where we are still on the cusp of the market arbitrage point.

the point where the lower market mines with the upper market.

That market overlap due to champions league experience and winning trophies will make celtic players hybrid price that other non overlap lower market teams can earn.

So celtic get top dog status in lower market but cannot compete for wages with upper subsidised market.

Which will confuse the fans who don't understand the money scam.

They will expect celtic to afford best players with record incomes

But the record incomes cannot afford players from upper market so they must always take lesser quality or undeveloped quality to club, which will cause great destress among the support who don't understand the dynamic created by the money scam from tv self fulling prophecy.

I prefer Celtic to run a sustainable ship. I support them win lose or draw

But sustainable doesn't put to the best players in your team and that means in Europe we will likely struggle to consistently put out a team that competes for elite trophies against subsidised leagues.

Its neither good or bad

It is a scam though

And imo will kill game sooner rather than later because its no longer sport its dictated by tv

Last edited:
Im neither happy nor sad at the situation, but when an organisation can give massive arbitrary funding to whole host of teams that it decides are deserving then my point is it means those traditionally smaller teams than Celtic crowd wise can afford better wages for your players, therefore they can and will attract your better players.

Which creates a new dynamic in game which over time will, and clearly has had a dramatic effect at all big traditional clubs across Europe who are not part of the tv deals.

in effect tv companies decide who will survive and who will thrive and it will destroy all football onside the tv deals.

It means that no non tv subsidised clubs will likely ever compete for best players and if they do make one like Tierney cant afford his wages if he turns out good enough for the scam leagues.

if you kill the competitiveness it will over time make all non subsidised league inversely proportionally weaker every season.

And finding replacements of high enough standard very very difficult due to wage constraints versus big leagues.

Celtic hold a unique place in the scamming world where we are still on the cusp of the market arbitrage point.

That market overlap due to champions league experience and winning trophies will make celtic players hybrid price that other non overlap lower market teams can earn.

So celtic get top dog status in lower market but cannot compete for wages with upper subsidised market.

But the record incomes cannot afford players from upper market so they must always take lesser quality or undeveloped quality to club, which will cause great destress among the support who don't understand the dynamic created by the money scam from tv self fulling prophecy.

But sustainable doesn't put to the best players in your team and that means in Europe we will likely struggle to consistently put out a team that competes for elite trophies against subsidised leagues.

Its neither good or bad

It is a scam though

And imo will kill game sooner rather than later because its no longer sport its dictated by tv
What if we had the chance to play down there TET ?Would you be for or against it?

What if we had the chance to play down there TET ?Would you be for or against it?

A restructure of football might be necessary to keep non subsidised fans coming to games long term.

When celtic and Sevco cant afford top tier players wages, think of the knock on effect down smaller teams

they will be all be semi pro in long term.

Its neither good or bad

It is a scam though

What if we had the chance to play down thete TET ?Would you be for or against it?
no gonna happen
A restructure of football might be necessary to keep non subsidised fans coming to games long term.

When celtic and Sevco cant afford top tier players wages, think of the knock on effect down smaller teams

they will be all be semi pro in long term.
fuck big heavy for a Saturday night

Don’t think any cunt says he not a Celtic man but most people I’ve spoken to don’t like the way he said fuck all publicly but was saying plenty behind the scenes his so called agent Allan Preston ?? couldnae shut the fuck up althoughe he’s nothin more than a fat taxi driver ??? good luck KT enjoy yer millions .... how many does a Bhoy fae motherwell need

Aye you could see it that way but in 1967 players weren't paid 70k pwk and if they were I'm sure they'd have taken it too. Everybody's gutted to see KT in foreign colours but the bhoys got more to think about than what team he dreamed of playing for as a kid and supporter. Life changing money, family, security and chance of winning European trophies.

Poor bhoy was such a pauper at Celtic winter shopping in charity buckets for a pair of boots without missing studs ???

Or Big Jock, like yourself Galway, I don't care what your background is, you join our club, you are part of the Celtic family. ??????

Scott Brown liked the manky mob but he chose us based on TB and the ginger ninja.

After hearing their bile from the stands about he dearly departed sister cemented his belief that he chose well and HE IS DEFO one of us.

Well mine actually HES ALL MINE ???

Don’t think any cunt says he not a Celtic man but most people I’ve spoken to don’t like the way he said fuck all publicly but was saying plenty behind the scenes his so called agent Allan Preston ?? couldnae shut the fuck up althoughe he’s nothin more than a fat taxi driver ??? good luck KT enjoy yer millions .... how many does a Bhoy fae motherwell need

???. You know what, that is nail on head ??

Lots maybe he's goin into the designer vag trade an will sell u one :LOL:

Back