Why embracing Celtic's Catholic Roots is not something that should be contentious

You've tried to help me?

The risks of doing the right thing?

Assuming I'm in denial? 😂😂

I stated at the start that people are entitled to their own opinions and I meant that.

I only wanted to put mine out there "for the record" so to speak but you felt the need to reply.

I tried to be nice and say you were perhaps confusing the issue by comparing human plans to Gods' ones.

Since you've now alluded that I need help and you're the one to give it then I'm afraid you leave me no choice.

Your arguments weren't a little wide of the mark regarding the subject matter, they were a millions miles off the target.

You clearly don't, can't, or flat out refuse to understand the point I was making.

I can't debate with someone who has little to no grasp of the subject matter so we'll leave it here if you don't mind.

Feel free to have the last word, I'm done.

HH
I didn't state any of the things you claim.

None.

You decided to share an opinion.

I decided to interact.

At no point did I suggest I could solve YOUR strange illogical dialectic.

But I thought id try interact anyway.

I have no grasp on the subject, :p

The point you were making is a human flawed argument to doesn't apply in nature never mind any other higher level.

But I dont get the gist of your illogical ultimatums, :p:p:p:p

Im not trying to dissuade you of your opinion

Im just showing you out of courtesy that it has no foundation in nature and certainly cant apply in order of grace.

I did tell you that it would probably not be fruitful.

Everything I told you was true. on your level and my level whatever that may be.

But you make the contentious absurd ruling that freewill and god are not compatible but im now not on your special level of understanding

At no point did I suggest I was better or teaching you I was interacting with your absurd dilemma to show you why its absurd imo

But your absurd dilemma is your opinion

My opinion is just plain offensive

You seeing the false foundation of the argument yet?

I 0offered you a chance to elaborate your theory more clearly the one you feel explains your philosophy but im not on your level

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Brought up catholic, will always be termed a catholic because I was made one without any input from me, as all children of religious parents are, you are what your parents are. End of. Even though I am an atheist and have been since a young age, I consider myself, culturally a catholic, without believing in any of the religious stuff. We should never be in denial about where we as a club came from, but it shouldn't define us, as I love to see people who were brought up in a different myth, support us, or the same myth with different interpretations, Christianity currently has 42,000 variations from the same big book of genocide, slavery is not only k, but the book tells how to go about it, women as chattels and property of men, gay people being killed, kids to be taken to the edge of the town and murdered for being lippy, hokus pokus like fantastic beasts, unicorns, burning bushes, virgin births, flat earth, universe created in days, virgin birth shared by another 25 "gods" btw most before Jesus ws supposed to have been born. It amazes me how anyone could red that book and not come away thinking if the god character was alive today as a person he would be locked up like Hannibal Lectur. But, heh ho.

Going forward, we will always be seen as a catholic club, but with literally hundreds of thousands of non catholic fanatics, who don't give a fuck about religion, but love the Celtic.

I was tempted today to say a prayer that Trump didn't win the US election, then I remembered talking to yourself changes fuck all when reality is concerned. 230,000 people have prayed to survive covid and five times that number of family and friends and 230,000 are still dead and rising. I wonder if their free will was Trumped by Gods plan? What a fucking plan.

Brought up catholic, will always be termed a catholic because I was made one without any input from me, as all children of religious parents are, you are what your parents are. End of. Even though I am an atheist and have been since a young age, I consider myself, culturally a catholic, without believing in any of the religious stuff. We should never be in denial about where we as a club came from, but it shouldn't define us, as I love to see people who were brought up in a different myth, support us, or the same myth with different interpretations, Christianity currently has 42,000 variations from the same big book of genocide, slavery is not only k, but the book tells how to go about it, women as chattels and property of men, gay people being killed, kids to be taken to the edge of the town and murdered for being lippy, hokus pokus like fantastic beasts, unicorns, burning bushes, virgin births, flat earth, universe created in days, virgin birth shared by another 25 "gods" btw most before Jesus ws supposed to have been born. It amazes me how anyone could red that book and not come away thinking if the god character was alive today as a person he would be locked up like Hannibal Lectur. But, heh ho.

Going forward, we will always be seen as a catholic club, but with literally hundreds of thousands of non catholic fanatics, who don't give a fuck about religion, but love the Celtic.

I was tempted today to say a prayer that Trump didn't win the US election, then I remembered talking to yourself changes fuck all when reality is concerned. 230,000 people have prayed to survive covid and five times that number of family and friends and 230,000 are still dead and rising. I wonder if their free will was Trumped by Gods plan? What a fucking plan.
bizarre that if god doesn't give you pleasure he isn't god

did I get that bit right?

god is there to serve mankind

not mankind to fulfil the purpose of their creation and free gift

did christ suffer tortuous death?

does that mean he not the true god of tv pleasures?

fruitful

just cant help some people

they prefer their freewill to deny they are created in time and space

But they got there by fluke

But still demand they have freewill.

You posed a dialectical presumption that is based on flawed logic

I tried to help you, kind of knew it would take this route, but wasn't sure, and it seems the predetermined reaction came true

in flawed logic that meant I knew your freewill was limited to my caressing your false presupposition rather than try open your mind to deeper reality of your flawed logic I should have just left you in the mire?

But where is the love in leaving someone stuck in the mire?

the risks of doing the right thing :p

Yeah ok, you didn't say any of those things. :confused:

Yeah ok, you didn't say any of those things. :confused:
seems you extrapolate meaning and unmeaning to suit your self.

None of what I said was offensive or at least was not intended to be offensive, if you felt belittled or abused by my interaction then I failed miserably in my intention.

I tried to show you why imo your main thesis is flawed

But its your opinion and its your right to hold that opinion

bizarre that if god doesn't give you pleasure he isn't god

did I get that bit right?

god is there to serve mankind

not mankind to fulfil the purpose of their creation and free gift

did christ suffer tortuous death?

does that mean he not the true god of tv pleasures?
No, my gist was the god character is a psychopathic cunt, a nut case. A loathsome character who would be in jail if alive today, or at least a mental institution. He does nothing, because he is a figment of mens imagination and need to control and to make death easier. There have been over 10,000 of these gods, but, the most ludicrous aspect of them all, is that members of each cult think their guys the guy. you are an atheist to 9,999 of them. I just went one more. And heres the thing. If anybody could prove the existence of the Abrahamic god,I would accept it, but I would still think he was an evil repugnant fucking psycho and he could go fuck himself. religious people like you would never accptevidence,you would keep n believing you were right.

No, my gist was the god character is a psychopathic cunt, a nut case. A loathsome character who would be in jail if alive today, or at least a mental institution. He does nothing, because he is a figment of mens imagination and need to control and to make death easier. There have been over 10,000 of these gods, but, the most ludicrous aspect of them all, is that members of each cult think their guys the guy. you are an atheist to 9,999 of them. I just went one more. And heres the thing. If anybody could prove the existence of the Abrahamic god,I would accept it, but I would still think he was an evil repugnant fucking psycho and he could go fuck himself. religious people like you would never accptevidence,you would keep n believing you were right.

I was trying to be nice to him but I think I prefer your approach. 😂

no mate thats your confession projected outwardly

its not factual or rational other than to narcissists which defines your behaviours rather but like all narcs you project your failings but hold onto your delusions and call it reason

And don't start. me on confession. Establish in the Middle Ages to raise cash shamelessly. And if anybody thinks they atone for misdeeds by telling your priest and everything is ok, you take no responsibility for your actions. I got a different penance every fucking week for the same list of stuff, sometimes from the same fucking priest. its bullshit.

And don't start. me on confession. Establish in the Middle Ages to raise cash shamelessly. And if anybody thinks they atone for misdeeds by telling your priest and everything is ok, you take no responsibility for your actions. I got a different penance every fucking week for the same list of stuff, sometimes from the same fucking priest. its bullshit.
said like a true narc

you are a self idolator

you are your own creator

:p:p:p:p

your not rational mate
your not factual

but you are self absorbed

Imo religion dose not matter in which football club you support. Religion becomes important when choosing a prime minister as Catholics exempted from high office. You could also argue Labour Party Catholic Conservative party protestant. Only one Catholic president of America. Its obvious to me that Catholics in Britain and America can't attain high office. No problems in Europe and Asia. Society at large has the problem with Catholics in high office rather than be bothered about football teams.
Not just a Prime Minister mate, they don't even trust us with the purse strings, never been a Catholic Chancellor in Westminster either, and although I was raised a Catholic, the fact that I'm in my 5th decade of Atheism, would still count me out.
Probably for the best as I only have 10 toes and fingers, after that I defo need an abacus to reach the sum total. 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back