Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Brown has done badges ect but mgmt is a long way off.
He ticks the boxes in plenty of areas but its a big jump.
What are his ideas for tactics/training/player development?
No one has a clue.
Its an area we will have to properly invest in. A high profile appointment is the only way. Someone with a network outside of Glasgow. Contacts and new ideas.
Let him move into coaching absolutely but It has to be a clearout. Strachan, Kennedy, Lennon, Hammond, Des and PL are all custodians of the 10 and they have all failed.
PL - announced
Des - mini me taking over?

The failure to at least give us at least a fighting chance this Summer is slipping away week on week till a new manager and his own backroom staff come in.

How anyone is expected to assess the squad, inspire the better players to extend contracts and then find 12-15 players is beyond me. Its going to take time.

Players that want out. Get them tf. If that means loosing a few million across then take the hit.
Early activity and getting the numbers in will be only way to get us on the footing to attack next season.

Keep in mind that elite sport doesnt look like it will be cancelled so we will go back to a May window opening. Add to that the Euros where plenty of players/clubs will be doing business later means the margins are even tighter than normal. It could end up just over a month for a team overhaul + qualifiers.

This could be an absolute shit show.

Brown has done badges ect but mgmt is a long way off.
He ticks the boxes in plenty of areas but its a big jump.
What are his ideas for tactics/training/player development?
No one has a clue.
Its an area we will have to properly invest in. A high profile appointment is the only way. Someone with a network outside of Glasgow. Contacts and new ideas.
Let him move into coaching absolutely but It has to be a clearout. Strachan, Kennedy, Lennon, Hammond, Des and PL are all custodians of the 10 and they have all failed.
PL - announced
Des - mini me taking over?

The failure to at least give us at least a fighting chance this Summer is slipping away week on week till a new manager and his own backroom staff come in.

How anyone is expected to assess the squad, inspire the better players to extend contracts and then find 12-15 players is beyond me. Its going to take time.

Players that want out. Get them tf. If that means loosing a few million across then take the hit.
Early activity and getting the numbers in will be only way to get us on the footing to attack next season.

Keep in mind that elite sport doesnt look like it will be cancelled so we will go back to a May window opening. Add to that the Euros where plenty of players/clubs will be doing business later means the margins are even tighter than normal. It could end up just over a month for a team overhaul + qualifiers.

This could be an absolute shit show.
I'm sure SB will be full of ideas on tactics/training/player development he's learned from Neil Lennon.
.... On second thoughts , mibbe no such a good idea .

Yeah but NFL isn’t the only manager Broony’s played under.
I would hazard a guess that he’s pretty capable of taking onboard whichever ideas he thinks have merit.
🤔😜
Fair point , he probably learned more in a week from Rodgers than he has the whole time under NL . Still doesn't make him ready for Celtic though . A couple of seasons at a smaller club first

Broony is ready to take the kids again and work his way up, has he even got his badges? You can only manage 1 club in Scotland without them. I hope as a club we have moved on from appointing former players who have yet to earn any credentials, it's worked before but I'd be gobsmacked if Dominic Mckays first managerial appointment was a player and not a proven manager

Lennon is now blaming the empty grounds for our failure this season,he even makes a reference to Liverpools last two home defeats..is there anything he has,nt tried to save his job.

HH.
I don't buy it . They are all highly paid professionals . Sevco seem to be coping alright with lack of fans . If anything , the pressure should be less because the fan's would be getting on the players backs if things weren't going well.

I don't buy it . They are all highly paid professionals . Sevco seem to be coping alright with lack of fans . If anything , the pressure should be less because the fan's would be getting on the players backs if things weren't going well.
Sevco seem to do alright because their fans give them dogs abuse period. Tav the PK specailist, admitted himself the huns fans make him nervous. Celtic support is the twelth man, but some of the performances this season have been dire. Out of curiosity what s Liverpool's excuse if not fan based, they have the best squad and bank balance than Brighton, Sheffield, Southampton etc.

Exactly we all get wen during a game the crowd can lift the team but they shud be able to lift themselves for games at the very least for me the players are bored,disillusioned and they way things are just now they mostly want out and i dont blame them but basic effort that's down to them theres ways of doing things n downing tools for me is wrong way to make ur point

Exactly we all get wen during a game the crowd can lift the team but they shud be able to lift themselves for games at the very least for me the players are bored,disillusioned and they way things are just now they mostly want out and i dont blame them but basic effort that's down to them theres ways of doing things n downing tools for me is wrong way to make ur point
Seems most managers have a habit of blaming others and have a clique who back them. Psalm 55 1 the consistency chant

Untitled.jpg

We used to hear that Celtic would never give a manager anything more than a years rolling contract

So assuming that's the case he'll be likely gone at the end of the season.

Question is have we thrown this whole season away for 300k

If the club had set up a just giving page we'd have raised that in a day or two

We used to hear that Celtic would never give a manager anything more than a years rolling contract

So assuming that's the case he'll be likely gone at the end of the season.

Question is have we thrown this whole season away for 300k

If the club had set up a just giving page we'd have raised that in a day or two
Someone posted on here, that the reason he’s not been sacked yet, is there’s a clause in his contract that if he gets sacked before it’s mathematically impossible to win the league, he’s is due the bonus as if he’s actually won it, I expect him gone in around 6 weeks time 👍

Lennon is now blaming the empty grounds for our failure this season,he even makes a reference to Liverpools last two home defeats..is there anything he has,nt tried to save his job.

HH.

I think he knows his job is gone.

He is trying to save any remaining semblance of his Celtic reputation. He probably feels the multiple excuses, plus a Scottish cup win, will help his tarnished reputation amongst the fans.

Total delusion on his part. Way back in September, I posted that he risked going from "Legend to Loathed". I think he has completed that journey now. And he did it all by himself.

Some achievement.

Last edited:
Rice dropping his drawers for slippys visit ,no surprises there then

Rice said: “Money doesn’t guarantee you success. It’s the style and manner Rangers have gone about it in, both at home and abroad, that’s been so impressive.

“Their European performances away from home and how they set themselves up tactically have been absolutely fantastic.🤮🤮🤮

Just waiting for Lennon to start.
"Dom, Dom's appointment, Dom's commitment, Dom's era, Dom's new vision, Dom's encouragement, Dom's support, Dom's backing, Dom's this, Dom's that"
Same old lickarse mantra, but with Dom substituted for Peter.

Last edited:
The guy is now playing everybody like a fiddle - he knows he is going and he has decided that he is just going to have a pop whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Personally I've been a fan but he has now sunk to a new low as far as I'm concerned.

Back