Why I hate the polis

Spherical Planet

Having a seat in the Murraygate today with a cup of coffee and a tab.

While I'm sitting there pondering life's great pageant, a well-known shoplifter comes bombing past with two coats under each arm. He bombs doon a wee pendie by Marks & Sparks and I return to my reverie.

A minute or two later, plod x 2 come panting through the Murraygate with all their tactical gear weighing them doon (along wie the beer guts and flat feet). One of them recognises me through work and decides to get some intelligence (good luck wie that fuzz).

After a bit of wilful ignorance on my part, plod 1 tries to ID me and starts going on about obstruction. Plod 2 looks like he's lost the will to live, but now that his 'brother' has went doon that road, he's kinda obligated to throw his not insubstantial weight aroond too.

I don't know what bothered them more? The fact that my uproarious laughter had drawn a wee crowd, or the actual fact that the most useless shoplifter in Dundee had somehow outsmarted them.

I hate the polis for many reasons, but I particularly hate polis who think it's my civic duty to do their joab for them.

By the way, S****o, if you happen to be reading this, I'll gie ye 20 brick for that yella jaiket ye swiped.

4494748_0.jpg

Good to hear there's a code of silence up in Dundee SP,theyre aw grassin bastarts down here 😂
The fuckers have never done me any favours, Artur, and I fully intend to reciprocate that kindness tenfold.

It's the usual touts up here, mate........they people that are up to their necks in shite and will grass their granny to get a free pass.

Coppers are the worst crims o' the lot though, some (pretty substantial) rumours up here about the shite they're into.

View attachment 5527

[By the way, I picked this up off of Twitter -- I think -- months ago. Does anyone know which club did this? It is great!]
Here Larry words startin to get about Glasgow about you ,the guy i work with was talking about you the other day ,said he read something about a guy who supported St Pauli and Celtic ,i thought thats got to be Larry off Celtic noise .He said you were from Florida but i told him its California😂

Here Larry words startin to get about Glasgow about you ,the guy i work with was talking about you the other day ,said he read something about a guy who supported St Pauli and Celtic ,i thought thats got to be Larry off Celtic noise .He said you were from Florida but i told him its California😂

The Infamous Larry Cafiero. Now reaching legend status in Glasgow. 😂 😂 😂

A sleepless night because of these c.... tbh. They told my grandson not to take on the biggest bullies in Glasgow and the stupid wee fkr did and noo he’s paying the price and so am I with many a sleepless night before me. More than apt thread tonight SP.

A sleepless night because of these c.... tbh. They told my grandson not to take on the biggest bullies in Glasgow and the stupid wee fkr did and noo he’s paying the price and so am I with many a sleepless night before me. More than apt thread tonight SP.
You hang in there Rose, the wee man wiz staunin his grun, remember, aw cops are bastaarts!!!!!!

SP, sorry for what you had to put up with today, I have been there myself, in the past
There are always bad apples, in every batch
COYBIG
HH
Ach, I can hold my own with that lot, Dil, but it's the young lads, like CR's grandson, I worry about.

They forget that they are public servants and act like they are some sort of authority. It's one thing to enforce the law, it's another thing completely to make it up as you go along and that's what these clowns try to do.

They've become even more sleekit since the emergence of mobile phones and they're all in collusion with each other to cover their backs.

It's often said that there are plenty more good fuzz than bad fuzz and that's just not true. The so-called 'good' fuzz are equally as bad if they let the rogue fuzz get away with it.

I hope everything works out for Rose's grandson, but they are persistent bastards and they have long memories too.

Members online

Latest posts

Back