Why I hate the polis

Ach, I can hold my own with that lot, Dil, but it's the young lads, like CR's grandson, I worry about.

They forget that they are public servants and act like they are some sort of authority. It's one thing to enforce the law, it's another thing completely to make it up as you go along and that's what these clowns try to do.

They've become even more sleekit since the emergence of mobile phones and they're all in collusion with each other to cover their backs.

It's often said that there are plenty more good fuzz than bad fuzz and that's just not true. The so-called 'good' fuzz are equally as bad if they let the rogue fuzz get away with it.

I hope everything works out for Rose's grandson, but they are persistent bastards and they have long memories too.
Good thread SP, I have say while I've met a few over the years who have been decent and went about their job in a professional manner, the rest of them are in my book, racist and bigoted arseholes.
Before I became a more sensible adult, I had a few run ins with the law, and when you have a particularly Irish name, this can lead to things escalating rather quickly from having a conversation to being locked up for a weekend on charges that would never see the light of day in a court. I have to take some responsibility for this, after all, none of Police Alba's finest like being told about how ugly their mother must have been to produce such an ugly bastard of a child, but I only ever gave them a mouthful once I knew I was being fucked over for no other reason than having an Irish name.

I got stabbed when I was 16. I knew who done it. And being a wee ned in easterhouse in my mind I would get them back and i wasnt a grass. The police hated me. Anyway, i told the police I didnt want to press charges. I then found out that I could get criminal comp 🤑. I spoke with a lawyer and she said with my injuries I could get between 60 to 100 grand....it was a pretty bad stabbing. Being drunk saved my life apparently.
Anyway the lawyer said to get comp I'd have to help police with inquiry, not grass, just pretend that I really wanted them to catch the guys.
So I went to station and said I want to help catch the guys. The guy on desk said he would go get someone. He was gone about half hour. Another guy then came out with a brown bag. He opened it and asked me to check it was my stuff. I looked. Yep. Blood stained jacket and t shirt. He then said "now what do you want"....I told him I wanted to help catch the people who stabbed me. He laughed and said "no pal, you've already told us to fuck off, and you've just taken the only evidence we have, have a nice day". I argued but he just laughed. I went back to my lawyer who told me there was pretty much nothing we could do.....fuckers!!!!!

Having a seat in the Murraygate today with a cup of coffee and a tab.

While I'm sitting there pondering life's great pageant, a well-known shoplifter comes bombing past with two coats under each arm. He bombs doon a wee pendie by Marks & Sparks and I return to my reverie.

A minute or two later, plod x 2 come panting through the Murraygate with all their tactical gear weighing them doon (along wie the beer guts and flat feet). One of them recognises me through work and decides to get some intelligence (good luck wie that fuzz).

After a bit of wilful ignorance on my part, plod 1 tries to ID me and starts going on about obstruction. Plod 2 looks like he's lost the will to live, but now that his 'brother' has went doon that road, he's kinda obligated to throw his not insubstantial weight aroond too.

I don't know what bothered them more? The fact that my uproarious laughter had drawn a wee crowd, or the actual fact that the most useless shoplifter in Dundee had somehow outsmarted them.

I hate the polis for many reasons, but I particularly hate polis who think it's my civic duty to do their joab for them.

By the way, S****o, if you happen to be reading this, I'll gie ye 20 brick for that yella jaiket ye swiped.
Class😹😹😹

Having a seat in the Murraygate today with a cup of coffee and a tab.

While I'm sitting there pondering life's great pageant, a well-known shoplifter comes bombing past with two coats under each arm. He bombs doon a wee pendie by Marks & Sparks and I return to my reverie.

A minute or two later, plod x 2 come panting through the Murraygate with all their tactical gear weighing them doon (along wie the beer guts and flat feet). One of them recognises me through work and decides to get some intelligence (good luck wie that fuzz).

After a bit of wilful ignorance on my part, plod 1 tries to ID me and starts going on about obstruction. Plod 2 looks like he's lost the will to live, but now that his 'brother' has went doon that road, he's kinda obligated to throw his not insubstantial weight aroond too.

I don't know what bothered them more? The fact that my uproarious laughter had drawn a wee crowd, or the actual fact that the most useless shoplifter in Dundee had somehow outsmarted them.

I hate the polis for many reasons, but I particularly hate polis who think it's my civic duty to do their joab for them.

By the way, S****o, if you happen to be reading this, I'll gie ye 20 brick for that yella jaiket ye swiped.
Cant stand the bastards F.T.POLIS

Having twice been subjected to 90 days remand on trumped up charges that were thrown out of court on the first day of trial, my contempt for the police is only matched by my contempt for the judiciary, prosecution services, politicians and those in the general public who hold the police in such high esteem.

Members online

Latest posts

Back