Will ABERDEEN be charged with 'not acting in the best interests of Association Football?

Brimcbhoy

So in a match watched by millions around the World. A Semi-final of Scotlands top cup competition.
ABERDEEN have 2 outfield players sent off, and 2 of their Management.
Surely this is far far worse than Scott Brown raising his arms in celebration for around 5 seconds.
As McInnes is the Manager surely he bears responsibility not just for his players but his coaches.
I say yes he does.

So in a match watched by millions around the World. A Semi-final of Scotlands top cup competition.
Surely this is far far worse than Scott Brown raising his arms in celebration for around 5 seconds.
As McInnes is the Manager surely he bears responsibility not just for his players but his coaches.
I say yes he does.
Nothing will happen the SFA were sitting watching, McLeish and Craig Brown

I say yes he does.

An interesting point, Brimcbhoy. My hope is yes, but the reality is probably not. But we know . . .

Members online

Latest posts

Back