Will ABERDEEN be charged with 'not acting in the best interests of Association Football?

So in a match watched by millions around the World. A Semi-final of Scotlands top cup competition.
ABERDEEN have 2 outfield players sent off, and 2 of their Management.
Surely this is far far worse than Scott Brown raising his arms in celebration for around 5 seconds.
As McInnes is the Manager surely he bears responsibility not just for his players but his coaches.
I say yes he does.
If they were charged with "acting like thugs wearing red shirts" they would surely be found guilty.
Another motm display by Broony on a day when the Champions were just too good for the opposition. Another day when "questions" would be asked of us. I think we supplied all the answers that were required..

Scott Brown obviously incited what happened today......the compliance officer has been notified
To be honest I've had had my doubts about that bloke brown?? I was watching the football match today and he kept kicking the ball ⚽ away from the team playing in red, he wouldn't let them have a kick but what was really worse, when the team in green scored a touchdown he was smiling yep its true smiling I tell ya don't think that's fair on association football

To be honest I've had had my doubts about that bloke brown?? I was watching the football match today and he kept kicking the ball ⚽ away from the team playing in red, he wouldn't let them have a kick but what was really worse, when the team in green scored a touchdown he was smiling yep its true smiling I tell ya don't think that's fair on association football

Smiling you say? Whatever next!!!! ?

I don't understand the contention here.

Derek McInness played for the KKK.

He IS an Orange Bastard, and he IS sad most of the time I see him on telly.

The Orange Order are not a sect or religion - they're a hate cult.

Scottish society must have a problem, then, with the sentence construction, i.e 'sad orange bastard.'

Obviously they find the adjective and the possible noun/pronoun/adjective interpretation following to be quite confusing.

Therefore, to alleviate the suffering of these poor bigoted cunts, perhaps we should sing it in Spanish?:

'triste bastardo naranja' - with the noun clearly present in the centre of the description

or in French?:

'bâtard orange triste' - with the definitive noun first, the primary address to the subject, to dispell any doubts we're refering to him, the wee bastard.

Just a thought to help those frothing loyalist rapists comprehend their real identities...

Back