Will i ever be able to get a ticket 🤔

mike2li

Few years ago I used to be able to get 2 - 6 tickets for myself and a few pals
Usually in section 119 next to away fans
Been trying to get even 1
Always says sold out even on the day they sell to non sth .
Every game I watch on TV there's loads of seats all over the place.
I know most of them are sth's not there
But surely these could be sold on the day even a couple of hrs before kick off 🤔
Anyone any tips on how to get a ticket or 2 for ANY game 🍀🇮🇪🍀🇮🇪Hail Hail mon the hoops

Few years ago I used to be able to get 2 - 6 tickets for myself and a few pals
Usually in section 119 next to away fans
Been trying to get even 1
Always says sold out even on the day they sell to non sth .
Every game I watch on TV there's loads of seats all over the place.
I know most of them are sth's not there
But surely these could be sold on the day even a couple of hrs before kick off 🤔
Anyone any tips on how to get a ticket or 2 for ANY game 🍀🇮🇪🍀🇮🇪Hail Hail mon the hoops
Mike bhuddy are you buying directly from the club? Email them go through the ' sign for Celtic rigmarole and what ever" I haven't had the ST for a while we share it ( lying bassa, me, we share nothing, cos that's not allowed under the rules).
Last game I got to was Celtic 3 Dundee 0. That game was sold out and the staff could see I'd been up all night trying to get a ticket.
They told me contact the bank I did was their fault got back to cp online and they not only had us tickets but sitting together.

Make sure you're signed for Celtic , even if things not going your way that day be courteous like a good Tim and believe me they will remember, they shave all your info anyway way just tell them the truth , your uncle is over for his birthday and had hoped for a ticket . Remember I'm charming so might not work with all but folk still sell tickets outside. When there's a Tim there's a way HH

Back