• Christie only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Eddy will go to Crystal Palace. There is the French connection with Viera who as a new manager will have been given a certain amount of money to spend, even if it's 20m it's nothing in the EPL, they can easily afford his wages too. It will probably be done on the last day of the transfer window unless West Ham renew their interest this week.
Eddy's coach at PSG (Said Aigoun) is now part of Vieira's coaching team so a move there is a distinct possibility. West Ham only have one strike on their books, Antonio, so with EL football this season you would imagine they are after another striker. Also noticed this morning that Arsenal look to be having a clearcut with several forward players supposedly available (Aubamayang, Nketiah, Nelson, Willian) so maybe they will rekindle their interest from last summer.
He'll probably go for a £15m fee, with a larger than normal sell on, before next Tuesday.

Why does he have to be no2? We are playing 4-3-3 accommodating 2 strikers at least. Kyogo may be scoring more right now but I think that Ange has already given the indication that eddy is no1. After the it's my penalty kaffufle. I'd love him to sign an extension as hes buying into the gaffers way unlike lennys way. I know an extension is a long shot but let's not kid ourselves on his game eddy is out of this world unplayable. HH
And when was the last time he was unplayable?
Kyogo has appeared deadly leading the line but moved to the left to accommodate Eddy who is static compared to the movement of Kyogo.

And when was the last time he was unplayable?
Kyogo has appeared deadly leading the line but moved to the left to accommodate Eddy who is static compared to the movement of Kyogo.
No doubt his heads been turned but I dont compare Kyogo to eddy as the Celtic Kyogo is playing for plays to his strengths. We have failed to do that with eddy for over a season. With the ridiculous 1 up front in the SPL v st Mirren etc. Play Eddie with a strike partner and he will deliver always does . HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back