Will we hear much about the Bolton story today in Scotland

My first wife and her family are from just outside Bolton and it really is how Peter Jay describes it.

There's a bit of the Glaswegian about them, especially the dark humour amid the bleakness. The football team was the only thing that gave the town relevance, unless you really like pig trotters (and they really do feckin eat them too).

I've no real great love for them and it takes a special kind of stupid to take your club to the brink twice. At least they haven't died yet, that mob in the southside have seen more deaths than Columbo.

The warburtons are big bolton fans.

You know the brothers brett n jonathon from the bread company.

Maybe they might offer financial assistance.

They wont buy it because as businessmen they know its good money after bad.

Ol squinty tried to tap them up for investment when he just so happened to be holidaying in the same hotel. Wit a riddy.

They told him to gtf.

Haha ?

The warburtons are big bolton fans.

You know the brothers brett n jonathon from the bread company.

Maybe they might offer financial assistance.

They wont buy it because as businessmen they know its good money after bad.

Ol squinty tried to tap them up for investment when he just so happened to be holidaying in the same hotel. Wit a riddy.

They told him to gtf.

Haha ?
The Warburton's were just a local company when I lived down that way. They still supplied a lot of folk in the area, but that was in the days before they made ads with Peter Kay and the muppets.

Hmmm Warburton and muppets?

That rings a wee bell someplace

The Warburton's were just a local company when I lived down that way. They still supplied a lot of folk in the area, but that was in the days before they made ads with Peter Kay and the muppets.

They seem local SP they have a factory in bellshill depot at eurocentral depot in aberdeen.

N various in england. Strategically placed.

But your right local in the fact that its still a family company and despite many offers to sell n go plc the brothers refused.

Glad yer talkin to me again SP ?

Maybe Warburton telt the liars he was related to them. And well pan bread felt like an insult too far.

They seem local SP they have a factory in bellshill depot at eurocentral depot in aberdeen.

N various in england. Strategically placed.

But your right local in the fact that its still a family company and despite many offers to sell n go plc the brothers refused.

Glad yer talkin to me again SP ?
I wasn't no talking to you, daftie

I was having a word with myself.......I do that often and it's not a pleasant conversation

Back