Willie Henderson

I think you will find they were but everyone was so helpful that a decision was made to encompass a few paltry years only.

I like an argument? Pot kettle black wi you stu. You like to argue but not so much hear other opinions.

Me i can dish as well as take.

You should try it.

Rather than play victim to big bad maria not agreeing wi ye.

I can see yer a delicate soul so am gonna end this chat. I think its for the best.

Should you wish to resume however i will respond.

HH ☘️
I like posting a thread/reply and looking at other people’s comments not chasing an argument if someone doesn’t agree with me.I like hearing other people’s opinion’s that’s why I come on here.Taking it? You tried to dish it out to me but couldn’t take it back I’ve seen that before from you.I thought this was somewhere where you could put your opinion in and read other people’s.The victim to big bad Maria? You’v definitely got a high opinion of yourself,and remember you commented on my reply to JS’s thread.HH

What is wrong with the world when you can't voice your respect for decent human beings. Look I know it's all about them and us but you don't have to lower yourselfs to their level. We are Celtic we, are so much better than that. HH☘️

Remember wit happened to yer bhoy recently Ally

What is wrong with the world when you can't voice your respect for decent human beings. Look I know it's all about them and us but you don't have to lower yourselfs to their level. We are Celtic we, are so much better than that. HH☘️
It’s kind’av looking like if you don’t agree with certain people then your against them.It puts me off coming on here.HH

I like posting a thread/reply and looking at other people’s comments not chasing an argument if someone doesn’t agree with me.I like hearing other people’s opinion’s that’s why I come on here.Taking it? You tried to dish it out to me but couldn’t take it back I’ve seen that before from you.I thought this was somewhere where you could put your opinion in and read other people’s.The victim to big bad Maria? You’v definitely got a high opinion of yourself,and remember you commented on my reply to JS’s thread.HH

Yer lookin tragic pal. Seriously do yersel a favour. Dont chase me down for a fight.

Take the win.

Am just no that interested in ye.

You have caused ructions of yer own so stop pulling the sad sam on me chump.

You want to compliment the huns fuck off to follow follow

I get that shawl. A very good friend of mine died in the Ibrox disaster he was only 15 years old. John Greig turned up in our street and made a point to come over to us bhoys who were wearing celtic strips, thanked us for being good friends with Walter and said its only football that divides us nothing else. Now for me I have given Griegy my respect as a human being. Football can bring out the worst of us, but I'm sorry if I've upset anyone but respect is earned, Wullie Henderson and John Greig have my utmost respect. HH Galway Shawl. ☘️

I get that shawl. A very good friend of mine died in the Ibrox disaster he was only 15 years old. John Greig turned up in our street and made a point to come over to us bhoys who were wearing celtic strips, thanked us for being good friends with Walter and said its only football that divides us nothing else. Now for me I have given Griegy my respect as a human being. Football can bring out the worst of us, but I'm sorry if I've upset anyone but respect is earned, Wullie Henderson and John Greig have my utmost respect. HH Galway Shawl. ☘️
Snap mate great mate of mine was 13 he was caught up in it.
not disputing that on a human level ally that's personal to you. My point was tell your story on follow follow and see the level of humanity you get regards Billy McNeil, Lions. HH Allybhoy

They were well aware of the dodgy fkn backhander ebts.

If you cant understand that dont read my posts. Simples.

But i will defo comment on someones own dubiety of allegiance.

If you want to compliment them i will comment on it.

Still you’ll no understand Stu. So alls good
I couldn’t help but read your post because you responded to something I wrote,don’t you understand how it works? I complimented a human being so what? I always think we’re better than them in mind and body if we can’t respect others opinions then we’re as bad as them.HH

I think he is talking about one of our legends.

Quote from stu. After i asked why we complimenting the enemy. Much like other posters have said yet stu feels safer getting up in my grill. Silly silly boy

The thread is named willie henderson

Listen up bhoys I know you feel different from my points of view. Heh that's fine you are all entitled to your thoughts, far be it for me to censor your views. We are all Celtic Family and that gives us the right to right to agree/disagree but heh that's OK. I love you all as the Celtic Family. YNWA. HH ☘️

Ally i have 100% Respect for you but i’ve seen too much to respect them.

One pulled a knife on me when i was 9 months pregnant across from the north stand.

I dont doubt they can play nice but ye get a real flavour of their true colours when the mask slips.

Trust me it ain’t fucking pretty.

I say fuck em

Each to their own Galway.

I can’t and won’t lie to myself. I wouldn’t be me if i wasn’t true to myself.

My reactions are honest if some can’t take that or respect that or even don’t like that our admin helpfully include a block function for those that are not your cup of tea.

I am like marmite i know that but i refuse to sugar coat my opinions at the behest of others who don’t do so.

Anyway i’d rather keep it honest.

Members online

Latest posts

Back