Willie Wallace Cornflake Cakes

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
When Willie was over in May 2017 he brought his entire family with him so they could join in the various celebrations.

His daughter and her family were staying with my sister and brother in law in Edinburgh. When they went back to Australia they left behind a box of Sainsbury’s cornflakes that Willie had bought for his breakfast but only had one helping.

My sister reckoned that my boys were the best bets to eat them up so on her next visit she dropped them off, blissfully unaware that youngsters these days are cereal snobs. Sainsbury’s own label cornflakes just don’t do it when they can have Curiously Cinnamon, Golden Graham’s and the like, so the Lisbon Lion’s Sainsbury’s cornflakes sat unopened, untouched and unwanted for months.

I was about to chuck them out when my wife Karen stopped me and said leave them with her. Next night she produced her Willie Wallace Chocolate Cornflake Cakes and they lasted about five minutes.

Willie’s family are back again on 29 December and as i’ll be elsewhere on that day Karen will be there to meet them. Maybe she’ll make another batch of Sainsbury’s Cornflake cakes. Willie Wallace will certainly approve!

When Willie was over in May 2017 he brought his entire family with him so they could join in the various celebrations.

His daughter and her family were staying with my sister and brother in law in Edinburgh. When they went back to Australia they left behind a box of Sainsbury’s cornflakes that Willie had bought for his breakfast but only had one helping.

My sister reckoned that my boys were the best bets to eat them up so on her next visit she dropped them off, blissfully unaware that youngsters these days are cereal snobs. Sainsbury’s own label cornflakes just don’t do it when they can have Curiously Cinnamon, Golden Graham’s and the like, so the Lisbon Lion’s Sainsbury’s cornflakes sat unopened, untouched and unwanted for months.

I was about to chuck them out when my wife Karen stopped me and said leave them with her. Next night she produced her Willie Wallace Chocolate Cornflake Cakes and they lasted about five minutes.

Willie’s family are back again on 29 December and as i’ll be elsewhere on that day Karen will be there to meet them. Maybe she’ll make another batch of Sainsbury’s Cornflake cakes. Willie Wallace will certainly approve!
Great story WCB you auditioning furra Joab at Sainsbury’s riting advents furr um.
prefer Tesco’s 19p ones the cardboard box is lovely with warm milk

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back