Winning Captain

Ok so I'm not being a sook but I'd like to thank WC for providing this platform for us to talk shite.
Hail Hail, its appreciated.
Happy New year to all who have participated.
It’s time to remember the folks that made it possible
In a world of chaos, that one simple action has been the catalyst for so much humour, friendships, arguments, bonds and it also gave us SP ….
I’ll drink to that and you all
A band of bandits

OK so I AM being a sook. I'd like to second Bri's sentiments and thank WC for giving us the Noise forum to share our laughs, sadness, support, anger, frustrations and musical taste. But mainly our love of the mighty Celtic. Thanks David, and thanks too to the talented writers on the Celtic Star, including David Potter, Lubo, Matt Corr, Liam Kelly, Niall J and the rest.

Have a brilliant new year and here's to even more success for next year. HH

Last edited:
OK so I AM being a sook. I'd like to second Bri's sentiments and thank WC for giving us the Noise forum to share our laughs, sadness, support, anger, frustrations and musical taste. But mainly our love of the mighty Celtic. Thanks David, and thanks too to the talented writers on the Celtic Star, including David Potter, Lubo, Matt Corr, Liam Kelly, Niall J and the rest.

Sookie la la…

Taken that too far m8 to be honest 😂

My personal wish for the new year is for the people of the Ukraine they are suffering untold by a tyrant raing missiles the like we cannot Imagine, power cuts, food shortages. It sickens me. I thought that had ended long go. God bless them all.
I’m sick for them too m8
We have a hotel full of Ukrainians at the moment and their stories are even more heartbreaking than we could imagine. Media as I’d their job report around it but the real stories are too many and too painful to hear
One day life is normal, the next it’s death, destruction and a world watching while it happens
The last few years have shown me that the majority of the world are decent people with real humanity, but we are left to look out for each other. unfortunately those in control don’t care enough nor have the will to make the difference that real leaders should. Whether it’s climate/Ukraine, the obvious choices to make are a struggle and this invasion has shown nations are either powerless to act or lacking the appetite to do the right thing

I’m sick for them too m8
We have a hotel full of Ukrainians at the moment and their stories are even more heartbreaking than we could imagine. Media as I’d their job report around it but the real stories are too many and too painful to hear
One day life is normal, the next it’s death, destruction and a world watching while it happens
The last few years have shown me that the majority of the world are decent people with real humanity, but we are left to look out for each other. unfortunately those in control don’t care enough nor have the will to make the difference that real leaders should. Whether it’s climate/Ukraine, the obvious choices to make are a struggle and this invasion has shown nations are either powerless to act or lacking the appetite to do the right thing
Totally Stg, we're all worried about a few quid on our direct debit while innocent people are being shelled every night. My inlaws have taken a couple of Ukraine refugees in, their total lives have been shattered, their mother is too old to travel.
Putin has caused all this, and misery to countless Russians who are conscripted to fight his ego war. I hope the Russians love their children too.
Somebody bump him off, soon.

Totally Stg, we're all worried about a few quid on our direct debit while innocent people are being shelled every night. My inlaws have taken a couple of Ukraine refugees in, their total lives have been shattered, their mother is too old to travel.
Putin has caused all this, and misery to countless Russians who are conscripted to fight his ego war. I hope the Russians love their children too.
Somebody bump him off, soon.
There are two strands to this for mr m8
Staying in Britain, I said to maw the other day the new rich was looking at your smart meter at £10 for the day by 6pm and while having kittens, quickly deciding, fuck it, I’m not sitting in a cold house
Some people don’t have the means so by default dint have the choice
Ffs, we’ve never had so many so poor. Strikes everywhere, nhs on its knees, no chance of ever recovering as they’ll never pay enough to keep the staff they have never mind get the new staff needed
Meanwhile we’re paying more tax than anytime in the last 70 years, post war
Now I’m an accountant to trade but I don’t need to be to figure out that when your fucked and income is at its highest…. Your really fucked
Then you think these poor souls are in basements in minus temperatures without fucking power
We should be in uproar at the state of our country but we’d almost have a fucking cheek to complain

Back