WOLVES !!!!!!!!

I want to avoid English teams because our away game will be another Provo songbook that will be jumped on and embarrass the club. I don’t fear Wolves, but we don’t need games that will see us pilloried as the football wing of the IRA.

If we could cut that out then I would love to get an English team but that’s pie in the sky thinking.

So no English for me please.

I want to avoid English teams because our away game will be another Provo songbook that will be jumped on and embarrass the club. I don’t fear Wolves, but we don’t need games that will see us pilloried as the football wing of the IRA.

If we could cut that out then I would love to get an English team but that’s pie in the sky thinking.

Come on big man......... It'll give ye a chance to pull on your "Brits out" tshirt!

Molineux is a cracking stadium

a trip down the black country down memory lane

fingers crossed

Reactions: Ray
Reinforcements are coming

I fucking hope you’re right. We do it and we have a chance. Of that I have no doubt, the only doubt is Lawell as fucking always. Maybe he will surprise us all. I don’t believe in god but if he does I’m back at Mass next week. :)

You’ll need tae stop singing they songs ma man ??

Back