World Cup Predictor 🍀🦘🍀

Australia, the USA and Canada can hold their heads high after their showing at this World Cup
Canada were in a very tough group after all, proven by the fact that 2 of the 3 teams they played, made it through to the semis
Will be watching tomorrow as it's an 11:00 am kickoff for us
As long as both teams go for it, and the officiating is better than what we've witnessed, same for VAR
HH

Oh so close to a yella bunnet
Only missed out by 3 pts
Next round I'm going for the yella bunnet
Just saying 😅

Been a bit of a shocker my predictions this season,
2 exact results from all the WC games
And only four 1pt Results
A widden spoon anaw.
Not good.

15 games into MDs predictor I'm 25.5pts behind.
9 exact results and all those in front of me to fail will put me on top so it's still very much " do-able" ,
Neil McCann and Barry Ferguson agree I'm still right in this.

Oh so close to a yella bunnet
Only missed out by 3 pts
Next round I'm going for the yella bunnet
Just saying 😅

Been a bit of a shocker my predictions this season,
2 exact results from all the WC games
And only four 1pt Results
A widden spoon anaw.
Not good.

15 games into MDs predictor I'm 25.5pts behind.
9 exact results and all those in front of me to fail will put me on top so it's still very much " do-able" ,
Neil McCann and Barry Ferguson agree I'm still right in this.

Aye, I just missed oot on a yellow bunnet in the last round of.group matches & avoided the wooden spoon after a disaster of a first round of group matches. Wonder who won that one🤔 😂😂😂

20pts behind in the League predictor, its do-able. Aye Kris Boyd says if I get a few offside penalties, I'll be right back in the mix

Aye, I just missed oot on a yellow bunnet in the last round of.group matches & avoided the wooden spoon after a disaster of a first round of group matches. Wonder who won that one🤔 😂😂😂

20pts behind in the League predictor, its do-able. Aye Kris Boyd says if I get a few offside penalties, I'll be right back in the mix
I only need 9 exact results to go top
and everybody else to predict wrong
and I've only predicted 2 exact in all the world cup matches.
How on earth I've managed to fleece the bookies at the WC I've no idea 🤑🤷🏼‍♂️

Didny have the many bets on WC games, I'm fond of my 10 fold Accas, got one up last weekend on the EFL games
I'm not a 100% percent clued up on different market betting names.
When you say a 10fold acca,
Are you saying you're predicting 10 matches or 5 ?🤷🏼‍♂️

Really hotting up bb looking good but can thier be one last twist who knows. It's been neck and neck for a while between myself bridie bhoy Bellshill and 50 good luck every one it's been exciting.
It's been exiting? That's good.
Meh!
I was out of it by the end of the group stages and scrolling away doon the bottom I forget to see what's happening at the top 😂

6 points separating 3 players.
6 pts gap between the top 3 with 6 pts to play for is excellent ,
will it go to the last day and the final?
The tournament winner can win the yella bunnet as well.
Happy days !
Somebody's getting a superbru Certificate !
Plus all important bragging rights.

On a tangent, it's amazing how Croatia have won 1 of their last 6 matches yet will play off for 3rd spot Vs Morocco.

Screenshot_20221215-085736_Chrome.jpg

I'll tell yous my scores laters 🤫😂

it's amazing how Croatia have won 1 of their last 6 matches yet will play off for 3rd spot Vs Morocco.
And in the 2018 knock-out stages they drew with Denmark and then Russia (beating both on penalties), before despatching England in the semis in extra time. In the last three Euros they lost in the first knock-out stages to Spain (2020, extra time), Portugal (2016, extra time) & Turkey (2012, penalties).

The only times Croatia have actually won any major tournament knock-out games in 90 minutes was in 1998 (versus Germany & Romania).

So out of 13 KO games (excluding 3rd place matches): 2 wins within 90 minutes, 1 win after extra time, 4 wins on penalties, 0 defeats after extra time or penalties. They are mentally tough as well as very skillful.

I'm not a 100% percent clued up on different market betting names.
When you say a 10fold acca,
Are you saying you're predicting 10 matches or 5 ?🤷🏼‍♂️

10 team Accumulator, usually pick 4 home wins 4 away & 2 draws over the EFL 3 Lges. Max £2 stake.Tthere's always one or two teams who let you down. 3rd Dec wkend was my 1st big one of the season. .

Don't gamble on dogs, horse racing or any other sports just footie 3 coupons every Saturday of the season.

I was quite chuffed with myself correctly predicting a Croatia 2-1 victory. Then checked Superbru and realised I'd typed in a 2-1 win to Morocco! D'oh! I'm such a fanny.

The Moroccan coaches and players seem to be extremely angry with the ref at the end there - for not awarding Croatia a stonewall penalty...?

Last edited:
I was quite chuffed with myself correctly predicting a Croatia 2-1 victory. Then checked Superbru and realised I'd typed in a 2-1 win to Morocco! D'oh! I'm such a fanny.

The Moroccan coaches and players seem to be extremely angry with the ref at the end there - for not awarding Croatia a stonewall penalty...?
Ffs that’s same here right score wrong teams hope the widden spin goes right up ma Erchie doh 🙄

HH 😂

Last game with the World Cup predictor 🇦🇷v 🇫🇷

Think its only bridie bhoy and myself can win it, he is well out in front (62.5 v 59.5) and only a correct score from me and him getting it wrong will change the position, everyone else can only finish 2nd at best, I’ve locked my score and had a look at his, both of us have a different prediction and could go anyway

Good luck mate……may the best bhoy win 👍

Last game with the World Cup predictor 🇦🇷v 🇫🇷

Think its only bridie bhoy and myself can win it, he is well out in front (62.5 v 59.5) and only a correct score from me and him getting it wrong will change the position, everyone else can only finish 2nd at best, I’ve locked my score and had a look at his, both of us have a different prediction and could go anyway

Good luck mate……may the best bhoy win 👍
Good luck pal. I was actually going to change mine but will now leave it. All the best and good that one of us 67 BBs on here will win it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back