World Cup Predictor 🍀🦘🍀

50 Shades of Green

Join Noisers World Cup Predictor, my World Cup Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

quideddy

I’m in, still figuring oot who tae support 🤷‍♂️
Which team has the most Celtic players in it?
Croatia , USA, Japan and Australia ( 1 apiece) so take your pick.
Think to start with it will be USA to start seeing as they face engerlund.
Croatia mibbess go the furthest of the 4?

Such a shame it looks like Messi, Werner will miss it through injury ( possibly messi last wc)
Also astounded that Rogic has been blanked by Australia yet Jason Cummings is going 🤷🏻‍♂️ wtf?

Rogic as we all know is their talisman and scored vital goals enroute to bigot central, ( the other one outside of Glasgow)
To me , regardless of how he has or has not settled at west Brom, it's like leaving messi out because he wasnt in touch for a while.
Arnold I think he feels slanted by big tam and he is punishing him.
Something I'm positive will come back and bite him on his erse.
20 minutes of Rogic is well worth having on the bench as we all know fine well

Last edited:
Croatia , USA, Japan and Australia ( 1 apiece) so take your pick.
Think to start with it will be USA to start seeing as they face engerlund.
Croatia mibbess go the furthest of the 4?

Such a shame it looks like Messi, Werner will miss it through injury ( possibly messi last wc)
Also astounded that Rogic has been blanked by Australia yet Jason Cummings is going 🤷🏻‍♂️ wtf?

Rogic as we all know is their talisman and scored vital goals enroute to bigot central, ( the other one outside of Glasgow)
To me , regardless of how he has or has not settled at west Brom, it's like leaving messi out because he wasnt in touch for a while.
Arnold I think he feels slanted by big tam and he is punishing him.
Something I'm positive will come back and bite him on his erse.
20 minutes of Rogic is well worth having on the bench as we all know fine well
Rodgic has made some piss poor career choices….gone from being a idolised invincible huns skelper….tae sitting in the stands in a piss poor championship team 🤷‍♂️ All very strange how he fecked aff, could have still been a key player foe us, surprised broony didn’t snap him up 🤔

Rodgic has made some piss poor career choices….gone from being a idolised invincible huns skelper….tae sitting in the stands in a piss poor championship team 🤷‍♂️ All very strange how he fecked aff, could have still been a key player foe us, surprised broony didn’t snap him up 🤔
It's a pickle for sure, think hes just bored?
Knows he's brilliant , seen and done it all and canny be bothered much anymore but west Brom will continue to provide a healthy pay packet for his family?

Wouldnt surprise me if this was the case.
Were he a single mhan he might well have retired after Celtic

Missing the football yet?

Not doing well with your predicting in the domestic game?

Here is your chance to prove you know nothing about football/Soccer world wide also. 😂

Join in folks, it starting this weekend with the mighty Qatar taking on Equador from the Americas.

And the good news is that no Scottish refs will be there to ruin it for everyone.

Took Australia for big ange and the massive hoops contingent in Australia you just love thier fuck mate let's have a beer having said that fosters tastes like pish but I'm sure thiers other beers.but good luck to all our players who have gone to the world Cup.well done 50 for getting another tournament going always look forward to participating even though I'm pretty shit at it it's still another wee interest keep er lite 50.

Members online

Latest posts

Back