Worst Of Hacks? Who Gives Us The Worst Time?

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Hey lads

First actual post on the forum - I am busy enough doing the articles haha - so first off, hello to all of you and I look forward to getting to know some of you in the next few weeks and months as the site grows. I'll be about from time to time, so if you post something for me the chances are I'll get to it eventually! Those who want a proper gab can email me through the site and I'll reply as soon as I can.

The question for today is this; of all the hacks, who is your least favourite and why? Who can you simply not stand? Who's biases are the worst? Who talks the biggest load of nonsense?

Be interesting to see what we get here. If there are enough responses I may do a piece on the subject.

Thanks folks

JF

Haha both are pretty hard to take at times. Waddell freaked out with me on Twitter last month because I wrote an article about something that appeared in his paper, and said he wrote it. Actually, it was Parks. Amazing that he got so animated about it and not about the articles where I've slagged him for stuff he did actually write. Shows you how stinking the Parks piece was that he wanted the world to know that it was nothing to do with him :)

Absolutely right. When he was asked to pick a big story from his career for a book about Scottish football journalism he didn't select a tale about a big scoop he had made, or an issue he had pushed or a scandal he had broken open; he picked an anti-Celtic story about how he was forcibly chucked out of the Celtic Club during the Dalglish "press tour of the Gallowgate" thing.

He omits to mention that he had spent months writing anti-Celtic shite and was one of the reasons Kenny took that action in the first place, after getting sick of his words being twisted. This was in the days before the Bampots and if you read it in the media that was the only version you got; Kenny thought the fans themselves deserved to see what really went on.

Of course, that too was spun by the hacks. Keevins was, and still is, one of the worst for it.

Like most others I gave up the Scottish rags years ago. But when I did buy the Scottish Sunday rags, down here in London, I can remember Waddell at the Sunday Mail being a particularly bitter hack. The truth is though they are all a complete shower of shite. If they weren't before then they certainly have been since 2012 and the liquidation of the Huns.
Andy Walker though, what a horrible little fucker that is. Can't bear his voice never mind the two faced bullshit he spouts on telly.

I agree wholeheartedly that Keevins I'd probably the worst.

Chris Sutton is getting worse for our club and he's playing both sides for himself.

I think BT Sport tricked Brendan into saying Boyata was fit that night and it was dirty though. Clearly said to him Boyata confirmed himself fit before the game and Brendan said yea he's fit and then everyone reports Rodgers declares him fit.

I stick to NewsNow and ignore alot of the MSM but I do wish our bloggers had a bit less arrogance at times as I fear us crossing the line of entitlement in the past year or so more and more. And of course the more stories about Sevco than Celtic at times is frustrating.

I like many of you here think we're the best club with the best fans but we're not on a pedestal which is a line easily crossed.

HH

Most of the Scottish media have an agenda against Celtic,jack,Jackson,keevins,bfdj,to name just a few can't wait to have a pop at us every opportunity it boils down deflection on their part and jealousy the longer we dominate Scottish football these clowns will continue their shite against us hail hail???????

Alex Rae gets rite up ma nose, aside from the fact he can barely string a sentence together he doesn’t even pretend to be impartial.The other nite on Snyde he said “greegsy jst flicked out there was nothing in it”

Agree way kakhanded Alex raes a wee fud comes across like a east end gangster,,can assure you he isny,,Michael Gannon got to be worst mainly because a know he’s a Tim and gives us fuck all credit for anything cause he’s a pussy,,ever says one good point about us he then has to say two for the darkness,,

Members online

Latest posts

Back