Would Eddie have started anyway?

He’ll come on as an impact player and what a player to have we’ll go one up front
Probably Klimala if Ajeti doesn’t make it.
it’ll be the old snake 🐍 formation of awe ffs 2-1. But it’ll still be enough on the day
But maybe we could go 442 spanner works
Slippy will be working on the usual formation.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

He’ll come on as an impact player and what a player to have we’ll go one up front
Probably Klimala if Ajeti doesn’t make it.
it’ll be the old snake 🐍 formation of awe ffs 2-1. But it’ll still be enough on the day
But maybe we could go 442 spanner works
Slippy will be working on the usual formation.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Klimala starting up front doesnt fill me with confidence

Klimalas pace against the huns slow CBs with ajeti poachers instinct could be deadly. The scum will play us like they always do...all guns blazing. This is because they believe their own hype. They wont sit back like most spl clubs. We have shown what we can do to teams when they come to celtic to win. Look at the hibs game and that wasn't even us in top gear. If we play at our best we can hit 4 or 5 against them....on the other hand, like the last few matches, if we play them like we are rabbits caught in the headlights then yes, I take your point, klimala will be useless 😂

I like Klimala Tony but get your point it’s all ifs buts and mibbies I would really go with Griffiths if there’s no Eddy or Ayeti think Klimala is too inexperienced but he does as Boab says have pace. Even with 4 strikers were short of fit players for this game but do think Griff/Klimala can do a job on them.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I like Klimala Tony but get your point it’s all ifs buts and mibbies I would really go with Griffiths if there’s no Eddy or Ayeti think Klimala is too inexperienced but he does as Boab says have pace. Even with 4 strikers were short of fit players for this game but do think Griff/Klimala can do a job on them.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Would hate to see the game pass him by due to his inexperience so would go with Griff if we play 1 up front HH

Klimalas pace against the huns slow CBs with ajeti poachers instinct could be deadly. The scum will play us like they always do...all guns blazing. This is because they believe their own hype. They wont sit back like most spl clubs. We have shown what we can do to teams when they come to celtic to win. Look at the hibs game and that wasn't even us in top gear. If we play at our best we can hit 4 or 5 against them....on the other hand, like the last few matches, if we play them like we are rabbits caught in the headlights then yes, I take your point, klimala will be useless 😂
Its got to be a win this time mate not too confident about this season finishing the way things are going .Need a big performance from the players and our strongest team possible on the park,maybe Klimala coming on late on and getting the winner 😉

To lose Eddy at this stage is a hammer blow. Griff for me has to start with Ajeti is fit. Laxalt maybe a game to early for his debut but on the bench. This is a great chance for a resounding win. Let's face it win the four games against the hun and you win the league.

Wonder if slippy sets up his squad in the full knowledge they will probably only be playing against 10 men and will have a couple of pens awarded to them??
Set it up like they always do 12 on the park 3 on the touchlines , eddie missing may be a blessing in disguise he's not been at his best yet and we've 2 hungry strikers just come back and hopefully ajeti aswell

He's not had a chance and from what he's shown so far i think he would cause sevcos defence problems pair him with Griff and they would be deadly , one thing with klimala is he's direct in his play

i wouldn't have a problem with any of the strikers we have startling would be more worried about the defence
Just not confident with a 4th choice inexperienced striker starting up front against them if we go 1 up top

Just not confident with a 4th choice inexperienced striker starting up front against them if we go 1 up top
get where your coming from but i don't see him as 4th choice he's shown he's hungry for success he dosen't hide ,missing eddies a big blow but on his performances to date not so much
Griff isn't 100% fit and neither is ajeti let Klimala in against them 1st half , we've started with worse remeber MJ at ibrox

I was just thinking today the form Eddie was in would he have started next week against sevco, or would he come on as a sub, I don't think Neil will go 2 up front, so it would be any 1 from 4, with another forward coming on later in the game, thoughts on this?
I think his hunskelkping record would have seen him start if not as you say, be introduced at a later stage . It's looking like we'll have ajetti klimala and Griffiths for that game and I'd not bet against them scoring. I think lenny has tinkered a lot for him to see what works best. And he know knows barring injuries and covid his starting XI. Klimala is ready to go he and griff look like they can form a devastating partnership as do all 4. Loved lennybsayinv we can also go 4-3-3 that would be something else as we could do it but could leave ourselves short if the ibrox hammer throwers are in that mood . Klimala has the same hunger as frimpong the way he was flattened but got up to rifle that shot into the top corner was quality and weve only seen this desire of late from young dembele, frimpong and now klimala, I'd play klimala in this game his best is fast approaching and ajetti and griff arent up to speed yet but he needs support from those behind him if he is the only fit striker come the game COYBIG hunskelkping day fast approaching HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back