Would Eddie have started anyway?

To lose Eddy at this stage is a hammer blow. Griff for me has to start with Ajeti is fit. Laxalt maybe a game to early for his debut but on the bench. This is a great chance for a resounding win. Let's face it win the four games against the hun and you win the league.
I think we will go 4-4-2 for this game. It is a shame that Eddy can't play, so I'd start Ajeti and Griff. Klimala will be a good second half sub to terrorise that shoddy defence. Laxalt probably shouldn't start as I don't think he has played since before lockdown so he can't possibly be match fit - bring him on to do his stuff for the last 25 minutes once we are 3-0 up.

I think we will go 4-4-2 for this game. It is a shame that Eddy can't play, so I'd start Ajeti and Griff. Klimala will be a good second half sub to terrorise that shoddy defence. Laxalt probably shouldn't start as I don't think he has played since before lockdown so he can't possibly be match fit - bring him on to do his stuff for the last 25 minutes once we are 3-0 up.
Thats the spirit

Wonder if slippy sets up his squad in the full knowledge they will probably only be playing against 10 men and will have a couple of pens awarded to them??
"have a couple of pens awarded to them??"

if everyone went into the bookies and placed a bet on this it will not happen, the bookies will know the fix is in and use their influence as the sponsors to cut it out.

I was just thinking today the form Eddie was in would he have started next week against sevco, or would he come on as a sub, I don't think Neil will go 2 up front, so it would be any 1 from 4, with another forward coming on later in the game, thoughts on this?
He would've been the first on the team sheet. We should now go with Griff and Ajeti, with Pat coming on midway through the second half to get us our 6th.

Hard to argue as much as I'd love to 😂

Good goal at the weekend mate but dont feel confident he'll win us the game against them.If he does i ll be the first to admit i was wrong dont worry
The guys got baws. A guy tried to take him totally out and he bounced straight up. He wouldn't give the sevco defence a moment to switch off. I've also noticed he makes great runs. Sometimes to make space for others and sometimes to recieve a killer pass. I like him. Then again i like all our strikers 😂

The guys got baws. A guy tried to take him totally out and he bounced straight up. He wouldn't give the sevco defence a moment to switch off. I've also noticed he makes great runs. Sometimes to make space for others and sometimes to recieve a killer pass. I like him. Then again i like all our strikers 😂
Agree with you Stevie, Klimala is really hungry, you can tell by his demeanor.

Eddie can play. Confirmed.
Was that on Radio Clyde as I can find noting t corroborate the claim he can play. Ifitisthey bunch of fucking twts I smell a rat to get us excited. Absolutely fuckal lanywhere. Cannot be true if no one is going with it. How would they boring bastards on Clyde or BBc Scotland know and Celtic not make a statement? think its likely to be pish. Please confirm it.

Was that on Radio Clyde as I can find noting t corroborate the claim he can play. Ifitisthey bunch of fucking twts I smell a rat to get us excited. Absolutely fuckal lanywhere. Cannot be true if no one is going with it. How would they boring bastards on Clyde or BBc Scotland know and Celtic not make a statement? think its likely to be pish. Please confirm it.
He's to self isolate for 10 days in France,will back the day before the game and available for selection, if fit

He's to self isolate for 10 days in France,will back the day before the game and available for selection, if fit

Well if he has it, there is no way he will be fit.

Well if he has it, there is no way he will be fit.
Looks actually like 10 days rest would do him good, he not going to lose his match fitness in 10 days back the day before the game a light training session with the rest of the teams get the tactics ready for the game and bobs your uncle, don't think we will miss Ryan against the huns always goes awol in midfield, although he made Jullian goal in the final with a great cross albeit it was offside, but thats what made it all the sweeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back