Would you vote to leave the SPFL for a European League if it was on the cards?

Yes. I would not hesitate for a moment.
But with the proviso, that that it would not include 'Sevco'. The greater the distance between their racism, bigotry, and rancid cheating ways, the better for me. They are toxic, and would soon draw any new league down to the normality of their gutter existance.

Last edited:
The future will be different from the present. What is possible? Only what can be dreamed. Money is the root of change. Celtic are too big for Scotland. So what? We need to be wanted. Therefore we need success in Europe.

The future will be different from the present. What is possible? Only what can be dreamed. Money is the root of change. Celtic are too big for Scotland. So what? We need to be wanted. Therefore we need success in Europe.
Some strange assertions.

Money is the root of change? Maybe loose change is money :p

Celtic are too big for Scotland? Maybe we are too big for the entire Universe? Maybe we will be too small for Scotland since the future will be different from present? :p

Maybe some things dont change that much?

Dreams dont require money so maybe if i dream of money I will change my future?

In order to be wanted you need success? Sounds like a strange philosophy in sport to me?

Sorry only winners need apply, oh oh some dreams just came through so we can change your status to wanted but you dont have money so we cant change anything. But your too big for that oother place you come from so start dreaming about better things.

the limits are only hampered by cash and your dreams havent materialised yet

who needs good management when dreams will do better even if you dont have the roots of change, spare change. penny for the guy penny for the guy

Everything I wrote was okay. Saudi Arabian money has utterly transformed golf. Cricket used to be test matches. The future will never be more of the past. It is unpredictable and is shaped by money and luck

Everything I wrote was okay. Saudi Arabian money has utterly transformed golf. Cricket used to be test matches. The future will never be more of the past. It is unpredictable and is shaped by money and luck
And dreams

And winning things in europe

And roots of change

The past is unpredictable too depending on how much money you have and how much luck you have and how much power to distort the truth you have.

Money can only interfere with future if you have it and the past shows that criminal regimes tend to acquire lots of money and power

therefore money destroys sport since money is the root of all corruption

occasionally sport wins

Celtic won in europe in past with very meagre money but loud and large vocal support as well as skilled men who didnt follow the logic that money is the root of change

not long before celtic won the big cup they had little succes in europe and little succes in corrupt scotland

they won it without money or support from the corrupt peepo in scotland

money didnt stop the Rangers from dying

Money didnt win anything in europe for any club here.

Money is the root of decay

its built on fiat masonic manipulation

And that way will never help Celtic imo. it can only lead to bad habits and self destruction

just ask the teds

their assets are worth billions

Or maybe the question should be would you vote to leave a league where you are guaranteed trophy's every Season for one where you may be lucky to win one a season? Face facts, we're a big fish, in a small pond.
Although I really enjoy winning trophies, personally I would prefer to be in a more competitive league where we are one of a decent number of teams with a chance of winning. Maybe we'd only win a league or two every decade but I wouldn't have a problem with that. With more money we could afford better players and also hang onto the best ones for longer.

Also, playing against a higher standard of competition would mean watching much less of these overly-physical battles against packed 10 man defences. I find these matches boring and tedious and for me watching football is a release from the stresses of everyday life, so I love to be entertained.

So would I be happy settling for winning much less trophies - yes, as long as the football was enjoyable, and for the reasons stated above I think on the whole it would be.

Although I really enjoy winning trophies, personally I would prefer to be in a more competitive league where we are one of a decent number of teams with a chance of winning. Maybe we'd only win a league or two every decade but I wouldn't have a problem with that. With more money we could afford better players and also hang onto the best ones for longer.

Also, playing against a higher standard of competition would mean watching much less of these overly-physical battles against packed 10 man defences. I find these matches boring and tedious and for me watching football is a release from the stresses of everyday life, so I love to be entertained.

So would I be happy settling for winning much less trophies - yes, as long as the football was enjoyable, and for the reasons stated above I think on the whole it would be.
Can you imagine it on here if we are sitting 7th in a European league halfway through the season. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯.

😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭

Absolutely YES.

If you don't move forward you go backwards, especially in football.

We are a huge club, fantastic support and in a strong.position as we are run well (especially in comparison with other big teams).

If the chance comes we must grasp it with both hands.

Members online

Latest posts

Back