WW111

O,K, confused dot com, accordin' tae CNN,AL JAZEERA, Iran and the USA, agreed it wiz o,k for Iran to fire missiles at bases in Iraq,Iran, basically asked the states, as it was a face savin exercise,"is it o.k tae whack a couple ae' yer bases, promise we'll no' whack anybody, that's us even, is everythin' peachy noo! 🍺 🥴

Does anybody think the recent development's between the U.S and Iran,will lead to world war three,as part of a cunning plan to prevent us getting 9 and 10 in a row,or, has d'trumpster found oot ah've got a boax,or ah'm ah jist pished 🍺 🥴
Trump knows hes little to no chance of being reelected so its bring oot the souldgies and show I'm a military leader. The 3 day mourning thing is also nonsense it's more like mourn for 3 days or if not you'll regret it. I dont condone any of it and it breaks international law,if it still exists. The Iranian leader of the revolutionary guard and trump both warmongers with the former the worst. Interesting that Putin is in Syria , wonder if he sailed up the English channel

The attack on us airbases gives trump exactly what he wants, some sort of sketchy mandate to start a war with Iran and show his moronic followers that hes a great war leader.
Who cares how many innocents die as long as he gets reelected.
Mr Trump you are nothing but a cunt.

Unfortunately Iran being in the news brings out the racists & bigots in people, Grandkids got it at school yesterday. The following contains an offensive word towards Jews. "What the fuck are yous Iranian yids doing going to a Catholic school, fuck off tae a Proddy one" this was said to my 3 grandkids by an 8yr old boy, unfortunately it was the boys mother who was dealing with the Headmistress, his spineless racist father was outside hiding in the car outside.

I did make it my point to let everyone know that the Cunt hiding in his car is a bigot & a racist. I also this time report it too the Police despite pleas from the Headmistress & local Priest, not to go down this route

The attack on us airbases gives trump exactly what he wants, some sort of sketchy mandate to start a war with Iran and show his moronic followers that hes a great war leader.
maybe it was a game of ,ok one attack n we'll call it quits

Trump will not start a war with Iran. The US would have complete air superiority and could defeat the Iranian military in a conventional assault but would incur casualties on a level which the American people would not accept. They could never stabilise Iran and Iraq after winning the conventional war and their casualty rate from the inevitable resistance would be severe. Furthermore Iran has WMD and would be almost certain to use them.; particularly having been on the receiving end of Saddam's WMD which were at least facilitated by US. American policy is if you use WMD on them they will nuke you. They aren't likely to nuke Iran and render the oil reserves useless.

Trump will not start a war with Iran. The US would have complete air superiority and could defeat the Iranian military in a conventional assault but would incur casualties on a level which the American people would not accept. They could never stabilise Iran and Iraq after winning the conventional war and their casualty rate from the inevitable resistance would be severe. Furthermore Iran has WMD and would be almost certain to use them.; particularly having been on the receiving end of Saddam's WMD which were at least facilitated by US. American policy is if you use WMD on them they will nuke you. They aren't likely to nuke Iran and render the oil reserves useless.
If we win 9 in a row, he'll do it to stop the Ten! 🍺

Noticed fuel prices were hiked up today, drove into the garage sat under the CCTV camera and took a picture of the price board and drove out with an obligatory one finger salute, Hoping now the price wars over the prices will be back to normal tommorow and we can get back to normal impeachment of the real terrorist.

Back