.....you hearing that mob on telly right now?

Michael D

Sportscene, on right now. First of all, 2 huns, Neil McCann and king Billy Dodds, outwith the studio giving it lalldy about the huns outstanding performance today
against a directionless and managerless Hearts team that have won only one of their last 11 games.
Todays game, it took the manky mob nearly all of the first half to go wan up.

Meantime, back in the studio, another 2 fellow huns, Steven Thomson and James McFadden were backing them up.When asked about how the final will go, a big fcukin smirk from glaikit Thomson before he kinda held back and said with tongue in cheek, it would go to penalties!
To use an auld Glesga expression.... come ahead.....we're ready! Real ready..

Sportscene, on right now. First of all, 2 huns, Neil McCann and king Billy Dodds, outwith the studio giving it lalldy about the huns outstanding performance today
against a directionless and managerless Hearts team that have won only one of their last 11 games.
Todays game, it took the manky mob nearly all of the first half to go wan up.

Meantime, back in the studio, another 2 fellow huns, Steven Thomson and James McFadden were backing them up.When asked about how the final will go, a big fcukin smirk from glaikit Thomson before he kinda held back and said with tongue in cheek, it would go to penalties!
To use an auld Glesga expression.... come ahead.....we're ready! Real ready..
We'll be gettin this pish tae the 8th of december, the scum will win the talkin pish before the game is played cup, again!!!!!!!

It’s time furra pish to come oot every day from now to the final scum scum how good they are how great a Manager they have.
well as Sean would say we’re gonna fuckin smash you at Hundump our pace will smash the fuck out the Huns and even if Son of Satan Dallas gets the gig we’re too strong for you and when you lose your gonna die
And I’m gonna overdose on Ice cream and Jelly.

HH 🍀

It’s time furra pish to come oot every day from now to the final scum scum how good they are how great a Manager they have.
well as Sean would say we’re gonna fuckin smash you at Hundump our pace will smash the fuck out the Huns and even if Son of Satan Dallas gets the gig we’re too strong for you and when you lose your gonna die
And I’m gonna overdose on Ice cream and Jelly.

HH 🍀
I'm diabetic, so jelly and ice cream are out. All I gotta do is find out where Mrs Weedoc hides the drink. Any spare Stella MD??

Members online

Latest posts

Back