.....you hearing that mob on telly right now?

THE DAILY RECORD:

GERRARD'S GERS SEMI MASTERCLASS BODES ILL FOR LENNON'S LUCKY IRISH

by William Mason, Chief Sportswriter and season ticket holder at St Mirren

excerpt:

" ... but above all of the gloriously loyal din created by the Blue Sea of Ibrox, which today for 90 breathtaking minutes formed a beautiful waterfall around Hampden's otherwise dreary slopes, one could almost hear the collective gulp in the East End of the city.

After Gerrard schooled the hapless ingrate Lennon and stunned world football with a tactical masterclass earlier in the season at Fortress Ibrox, in what was a fantastic, rip-roaring 2-0 loss to the Parkhead pansies, Celtic will now be, and allow us to break our editorial protocol (but the moment calls for it), 'shitting themselves' at the prospect of coming up against a team that effortlessly destroyed one of the best Hearts teams in living memory. In sharp contrast, a ponderous and disjointed Celtic struggled to beat a Hibs team who were not only bad, but who clearly decided to follow Aberdeen's lead and lie down to Glasgow's green and white pretenders.

Rangers are back, not simply just with a vengeance, but with a playing squad easily worth over £200 million, and with £50 million-rated players such as Andy 'Tim Tackler' Halliday and Brandon Barker stoically sitting on the bench.

Some Celtic fans laughably spoke of a 'quadruple treble' following their astonishingly lucky win over a team comprised of the dung that has spilled out of Paul Heckingbottom's bottom since he arrived in Scotland, but after witnessing today's Blue Blitz , it'll only be a quadruple brandy for the horrible hell-bound fenian bastards."

We will Fukin DESTROY them in the Final, its NO CONTEST! Honestly think Big PC Lustigs gave them the Turnip knowing he's 0-60 in 5 1/2 mins 😂😂😂😂😂!! We awready kno Goldhuns a Fukin Cart🐎🐎🐎 & Tavpen plays further forward than Kunt & cdny defend a Wendy Hoose😂😂😂😂..Talk yirsel up aw u want FILTH but the Quad Tbls on its way, only thing they kin look forward tae is ARMAGEDDON!!..BOOM😂😂😂😂😂

THE DAILY RECORD:

GERRARD'S GERS SEMI MASTERCLASS BODES ILL FOR LENNON'S LUCKY IRISH

by William Mason, Chief Sportswriter and season ticket holder at St Mirren

excerpt:

" ... but above all of the gloriously loyal din created by the Blue Sea of Ibrox, which today for 90 breathtaking minutes formed a beautiful waterfall around Hampden's otherwise dreary slopes, one could almost hear the collective gulp in the East End of the city.

After Gerrard schooled the hapless ingrate Lennon and stunned world football with a tactical masterclass earlier in the season at Fortress Ibrox, in what was a fantastic, rip-roaring 2-0 loss to the Parkhead pansies, Celtic will now be, and allow us to break our editorial protocol (but the moment calls for it), 'shitting themselves' at the prospect of coming up against a team that effortlessly destroyed one of the best Hearts teams in living memory. In sharp contrast, a ponderous and disjointed Celtic struggled to beat a Hibs team who were not only bad, but who clearly decided to follow Aberdeen's lead and lie down to Glasgow's green and white pretenders.

Rangers are back, not simply just with a vengeance, but with a playing squad easily worth over £200 million, and with £50 million-rated players such as Andy 'Tim Tackler' Halliday and Brandon Barker stoically sitting on the bench.

Some Celtic fans laughably spoke of a 'quadruple treble' following their astonishingly lucky win over a team comprised of the dung that has spilled out of Paul Heckingbottom's bottom since he arrived in Scotland, but after witnessing today's Blue Blitz , it'll be a quadruple brandy for the horrible hell-bound fenian bastards."
Keep that up Sam and Jabba will employ you
Even Keith Jackass at the Rectum hasn’t got your wonderful grasp of England it’s a play wot he wrote.
quality Sam just pissed oneself 😂😂😂😂😂

HH 😂

Last edited:
I haven't seen Sportscene yet, but we will be bombarded with this pish for the next few weeks. Let them believe this nonsense as it mskes it sweeter when we slap them back down again.

I watched the game today and newco were actually quite good - BUT this was probably because Hearts were absolutely appalling and played a terrible anti-football with no attempt to try anything resembling football. Beaton was his usual when refereeing his favourite team. As usual Morelos was again allowed multiple fouls and had yet another running feud (this time with Berra) without once being pulled up for it or booked.

This will not be a walkover but we need to make sure we turn up for the final and play to the best of our abilities and we will win the cup.

I haven't seen Sportscene yet, but we will be bombarded with this pish for the next few weeks. Let them believe this nonsense as it mskes it sweeter when we slap them back down again.

I watched the game today and newco were actually quite good - BUT this was probably because Hearts were absolutely appalling and played a terrible anti-football with no attempt to try anything resembling football. Beaton was his usual when refereeing his favourite team. As usual Morelos was again allowed multiple fouls and had yet another running feud (this time with Berra) without once being pulled up for it or booked.

This will not be a walkover but we need to make sure we turn up for the final and play to the best of our abilities and we will win the cup.

Yep. Player-to-player, we've easily got the better squad. I think we're miles ahead of them, as it happens. But, you know, worse teams than that current Sevco side have shocked us in the past. So, agree, absolutely no complacency. If we turn up and play our game, we will win. When we play our game, no team in Scotland can live with us. Anything short of that though and we'll make life hard for ourselves.

Playing Naebdy the day m8..Thats the WORST Mini Huns team in 10 yrs! The fact McLeans still gettin a game tells u aw u nd tae kno & he really is a Fukin IMPOSTER! Even Big Ikpiazza (canny be bothad trtin tae spell his name😂😂) & Naebaws the Dirty wee Hun Bastard are just Fukin HOPELESS!! Widny wish that joab oan ma worst enemy but hopefully wee Bawwy goes fur it!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sportscene, on right now. First of all, 2 huns, Neil McCann and king Billy Dodds, outwith the studio giving it lalldy about the huns outstanding performance today
against a directionless and managerless Hearts team that have won only one of their last 11 games.
Todays game, it took the manky mob nearly all of the first half to go wan up.

Meantime, back in the studio, another 2 fellow huns, Steven Thomson and James McFadden were backing them up.When asked about how the final will go, a big fcukin smirk from glaikit Thomson before he kinda held back and said with tongue in cheek, it would go to penalties!
To use an auld Glesga expression.... come ahead.....we're ready! Real ready..
Shda reminded they 2 Wankaz of the 6-2 game they graced at Paradise😂😂😂😂😂..Dodds looked like a Fukin Gypo & that wee Prik McCann a just want tae rattle up & doon the Gallowgate!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

1572821273471.png

I saw that Ryan Jack stated "Who knows how far we could go." Though I failed to realise that today's semi-final was for the Club World Championship (I believed the route involved winning league, qualifying for and then escaping the CL group stages and winning all the knockout matches) I suspect Sevco will not be going anywhere terribly far this winter after its latest accounts. I guess he has never heard that it is best to keep your mouth shut and have people think that you're an idiot that to open it and remove all doubt

Members online

Latest posts

Back