.....you hearing that mob on telly right now?

I saw that Ryan Jack stated "Who knows how far we could go." Though I failed to realise that today's semi-final was for the Club World Championship (I believed the route involved winning league, qualifying for and then escaping the CL group stages and winning all the knockout matches) I suspect Sevco will not be going anywhere terribly far this winter after its latest accounts. I guess he has never heard that it is best to keep your mouth shut and have people think that you're an idiot that to open it and remove all doubt
love it when they start spoutin their pish Neil!

didn't know james mcfadden was a hun
He isnt, but why pander? Everybody who isn't a sevconian knows we are far superior. Why not say that? That mob of cunts deluding themselves is expected, what I'm fucking pissed at, is Tim's not calling that out. A wee, yes they have improved but if you are trying to tell me they are equally matched your scarf is blinding you.

Let's fucking do them Celtic at both ends of December.

He isnt, but why pander? Everybody who isn't a sevconian knows we are far superior. Why not say that? That mob of cunts deluding themselves is expected, what I'm fucking pissed at, is Tim's not calling that out. A wee, yes they have improved but if you are trying to tell me they are equally matched your scarf is blinding you.

Let's fucking do them Celtic at both ends of December.
FUKIN RIGHT ON MA MAN!!👍👍👍👍☘☘☘☘

I saw that Ryan Jack stated "Who knows how far we could go." Though I failed to realise that today's semi-final was for the Club World Championship (I believed the route involved winning league, qualifying for and then escaping the CL group stages and winning all the knockout matches) I suspect Sevco will not be going anywhere terribly far this winter after its latest accounts. I guess he has never heard that it is best to keep your mouth shut and have people think that you're an idiot that to open it and remove all doubt
They got excited a wee bit when they went top of the league during the Int'l break and the release of their DVD 'Int'l Break Champions'
Ryan Kent running about like a headless chicken and Morockless, being his usual thuggish self
As Macca said "I'd be winding him up, in the tunnel"
Let the Zombies hate
They are Scotland's shame & a blight on humanity
COYBIG
HH

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back