Your Seville stories please...

I was running a Redrow site at the time and June was financial year end which was always mental and absolutely nobody was allowed holidays in May/June. Seville came along and half the site went AWOL! Must have been 30 or 40 guys just fucked off without telling anybody, they went in vans, trucks anything that had wheels!
I was left for a week with nothing but workshy huns on the site it was fucking brutal.
When all the Tim's appeared back a week or so later a few claimed to have had the flu but most had a nasty bout of food poisoning! Aye ok Bhoys that explains the sun tans! šŸ˜¹

Missed the bus. Left standing at Prestwick cross at dawn with a case of Michelob. Basic mobile phone, couldn't get a hold of anybody, poor signal probably.
About 9am as I'm on my second or third bottle like some stranded jakey, wondering why they're running so late, a guy comes out of the old post office there and yells my name. I'm glowering at him and he comes over and passes on a message from my mate - bus is at border services and they're having a great time. Just called the post office to make sure I knew as they'd been trying to call me for hours with no success, waited 20 minutes for me, then left. Wankers.:ROFLMAO: I blame Nokia, the bastards.

Missed the bus. Left standing at Prestwick cross at dawn with a case of Michelob. Basic mobile phone, couldn't get a hold of anybody, poor signal probably.
About 9am as I'm on my second or third bottle like some stranded jakey, wondering why they're running so late, a guy comes out of the old post office there and yells my name. I'm glowering at him and he comes over and passes on a message from my mate - bus is at border services and they're having a great time. Just called the post office to make sure I knew as they'd been trying to call me for hours with no success, waited 20 minutes for me, then left. Wankers.:ROFLMAO: I blame Nokia, the bastards.

To be fair, anyone drinking Michelob had it coming šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Was there and managed tickets for the final, I was with my son and my nephew who passed away tragically at 38,my son Daniel's pal jid, another Andy who was a friend of my nephew pat, we made a big huge flag with Hamilton hoops are here, and a henrick Swedish flag in the middle off it, done a day trip when we got there we headed for the ciy centre, but we were told that there was no point as there was no drink or anything left, we found a fanzone, we paid into that at least we got beer and something to eat in it, we were no far from the ground so way stayed there all day then went to the game, it was unbelievable they amount off people we met that we knew over there, but it was just not about seville this was about the journey to get there, we went basel, Blackburn celta Liverpool and stutgart we never got tickets for the semi final, that's my only regret throughout the run, but it was amazing, will do it again if we get to one, but don't do the European trips anymore, but I will be anywhere if we get to another final, it was an unforgettable experience doing all the trips, was gutted we failed but still felt the pride we got there and beat some good teams on the, what a remind most about it was how warm it was, and I thought it was brilliant for the way we played against a top side who were used to the heat,

Back