Zombie Gets Red Card

did. you cry the day the Rangers died?

It must be a joy to have a New club that finally won a medal.

They dont really contribute much to the armed forces though since they make loss every season since they were formed in 2012

They also dont help the NHS too much

too busy racking up debts and other potentially criminal scams, just like the dead club in many ways

except the main one

one has lots of trophies in the history

your new club still to win a big one albeit closer than ever.

:p:p:p:p:p:p
They donated a 25lt hand wash to the NHS nearly bankrupted them again

Is this the best they have to send over to us,I suppose we have to give them some credit after all not many 10 year old clubs win a championship,or cheat the tax man or not pay any of the 276 small business people they still owe money to,or owe serious money to big Mike or keep asking their supporters to bail them out with shares nobody has heard of or seen before..

HH.
Where's the deeds.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I know that I can make it but your doing me wrong so wrong.

Hahahahahahahahahag

Enjoy 55 beggers

PS get on your knees and give the champions respect at the knewcamp.
Fukin DRAP DEED YA FUKIN MONKEY HUN SCUM KNUCKDRAGGIN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Al bet uve no got 2 Bob ya Fukin DEGENERATE SCUM, NEVER WORKED A DAY IN UR FUKIN NEDDY WEE LIFE BUT HAVE A BUGLE & A HOODIE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. OH THANK FUK AM A TIM🥳🥳🥳🍻🍻🍻☘️☘️☘️

ah the great rivers of pish speech was funny as feck someone did a life of brian voice over on it when it first come out , whit will we dae ,,,,,,youse aw buy the pies ,,,,oh blessed are the pie eaters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,,,,cos they have a hell of a time fittin intae they xxxxxl taps
Where's aw the Hidden Letters?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. You gave them tae yir Fukin Players ya Thik Cunt as EBT Payments in Broon Envelopes!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Where's the DEID ?"
"Govan mate...Govan"
The staunch is strong, in these gullibillies
"Blub Blub,fuckin'...eh aye...inaudible mumbles...Aye Bomber...yees wull aw get yer money back, Yaaasss...Bomber !!!"
"Blue knights, blah blah blah..."
Embarrassing doesn't quite cover it
They'll disappear faster, than his hair follicles

Back