Zombie Gets Red Card

Yes they will.

Back to the days of the days of the dead Celtic football and athletic club and 5000 fans next season.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I know that I can make it but your doing me wrong so wrong.

Hahahahahahahahahag

Enjoy 55 beggers

PS get on your knees and give the champions respect at the knewcamp.

Yes they will.

Back to the days of the days of the dead Celtic football and athletic club and 5000 fans next season.
did. you cry the day the Rangers died?

It must be a joy to have a New club that finally won a medal.

They dont really contribute much to the armed forces though since they make loss every season since they were formed in 2012

They also dont help the NHS too much

too busy racking up debts and other potentially criminal scams, just like the dead club in many ways

except the main one

one has lots of trophies in the history

your new club still to win a big one albeit closer than ever.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Hahahahahahahahaha

I know that I can make it but your doing me wrong so wrong.

Hahahahahahahahahag

Enjoy 55 beggers

PS get on your knees and give the champions respect at the knewcamp.
It's your first title ZOMBIE, we pay our bills ya pie, was is not your club out with the BEGGING bowl ya hump for 2.5 million from your own supporters by March.

In Ashley we trust ..DEIDCO 2 the sequel, at a cemetary near you SOON

ya knuckle dragging sister humping father of your wee brother

Celtic defender Shane Duffy suffers racist and sectarian abuse on Instagram​

Commenting on the messages, Duffy wrote: “There’s abuse which is fine but surely there’s a limit.”

Celtic defender Shane Duffy suffers racist and sectarian abuse on Instagram​

Commenting on the messages, Duffy wrote: “There’s abuse which is fine but surely there’s a limit.”

Oh my god , what a surprise , scum is as scum does

The 78 is, I assume, the year of jumbos (autocorrect, but I'll keep as is) birth. Which would make him 43. Hmmmm.....a 43 year old with nothing better to do than post on a celtic forum. And they call us obsessed 🤣🤣🤣
It,s 10 years Lubo since they have seen the light,all the coffins over at the big hoose will be getting their hinges sorted for the big day..pity it was not a treble,like Brendan gave us in his first season,,oh I forgot this is slippy,s 3rd season..AND STILL NO TREBLE,,feel free zombie to come to Paradise anytime and have a look at all the trophies we have won in the last 4 years...

HH.

Latest posts

Back