Zombies are raging after they discover the new Herding arrangements for Glasgow Derby

Really interesting stuff. Seeing direct consequences of the decision the rangers board made. Rangers fans can be as happy with that as Celtic fans were in the ibrox away corner. The SFA should be held accountable also for allowing an egotistical chairman to simply reduce the away supports allocation to a tenth of what it was previously. This game is Scottish football's biggest export to a worldwide audience. King has devalued the fixture we most love to win. Neither support is happy with this. This is an opportunity for the rangers fans to let their feelings be known to king and give us back our 7, 000 away tickets and in return their own tickets back. Celtic in the broomloan end with over 7,000 celtic supporters beating rangers at ibrox are moments worth living for I'm sure rangers fans would say the same of the 90s vice versa. 800 is a sad indictment of where we are the SFA are a disgrace.

They tend to forget that it was their dopey Chairman who started it What goes round comes around as Lady Karma sayx
Get where your coming from ghirl, but I don't think it's karma. I don't think it's that complicated. It's just plain fucking stoopidity on their part. Then again not realising your actions have consequences maybe the definition of karma. HH.

Back