πŸŽ…πŸŽ… CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

That's weird, not had that issue before.
I don't get it mate when I done it first time yesterday it never actually landed way Stevie so I do it again made sure it was all typed In correct and all alst nite according to Halifax app it was paid then today he tenner I'd back In my bank now the bank app is doen it been fucking up for a couple of days maybe it's that pain in the arse mate 😑

I don't get it mate when I done it first time yesterday it never actually landed way Stevie so I do it again made sure it was all typed In correct and all alst nite according to Halifax app it was paid then today he tenner I'd back In my bank now the bank app is doen it been fucking up for a couple of days maybe it's that pain in the arse mate 😑
You'll no miss out mate, we'll keep two tickets aside for you, if it doesn't work with Stevies Bank you could try mine and I'll transfer it or send a tenner by carrier pigeon or something! 🐦

I will be looking after Hoopys numbers and I can guarantee everyone there will be no fix going in πŸ‘ By the way Hoopy that caviar is fucking delicious, thanks mate πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Now, I know that's pish, because I've tried caviar, and it was like eating a tablespoon of salt
I was like Tom Hanks in the movie BIG, looking for a plant pot to spit it out into

Back