🎅🎅 CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE 🎅🎅

Our tree is in the garage, so no fear of me falling off a fucking ladder...again...for the third time
I reminded people of the Flying Wallenda's..well, the flying bit...hence the reason I'm barred from ladders by my family members
3 months after my open heart surgery, I decided to clean the gutters...wtf was I thinking ???
Note to self...do not use the shop vac on the roof as it gets full of water and debris, and you cannot one hand an 80 Lb weight and stay on a ladder at the same time
Plus, in case you didn't know...gravity works...
I crashed down onto the deck (only ten feet below) and took out our glass topped patio table
landed on my side, then had the entire contents, wet leaves, and dirty water, cascade over me as I lay prone...
Yes, not one of my better days
And then 3 months after that, it was pruning our trees and again, a ladder was involved, the only hurt that time, was my pride, and the shoulder I fucked up with the gutter cleaning mishap
Stay safe muckers
Are you saying you "hoovered" your roof Dill??

You can take the bhoy out of Greenock but you can’t take Greenock oot the bhoy

so with that in mind you can guarantee the boy fae Greenock has got a stepladder/ matching crowbar set

complete with mask
Balaclava that my aunty knitted me, if you don't mind
Besides my neighbour's got a 30' extension ladder...ok...I've got it
And we do have a set of crowbars in the garage, from small to 'the smiter of miscreants' big bastard one
Just been doon the park for a walk with Georgia, she insisted we go to the paddling pool that was the park, it's underwater
Pics to follow at some point
Rain battering aff the windaes and it's as if someone is holding a hose against the front and sides of the house
Magical, yet terrifying at the same time

Last edited:
Balaclava that my aunty kmnitted me, if you don't mind
Besides my neighbour's got a 30' extension ladder...ok...I've got it
And we do have a set of crowbars in the garage, from small to 'the smiter of miscreants' big bastard one
Just been doon the park for a walk with Georgia, she insisted we go to the paddling pool that was the park, it's underwater
Pics to follow at some point
Rain battering aff the windaes and it's as if someone is holding a hose against the front and sides of the house
Magical, yet terrifying at the same time
Whit global warming? Wan minute it’s 100 degrees and everything oan fire, fast forward a couple of months everything under 3ft water, just fit a snorkel tae yir 5.7 ltr Ford F300 yill be fine, I’ll phone wee greeta see if she can help you oot 🤣🤣

Right 'mon you lot get yer fivers oot and buy a ticket, even if you don't need a boax just imagine if you won you could gift it to your wee nephew, grandson, granddaughter or urchin at the end of the road for Christmas and they'd stop thinking you were a useless tight arsed bastard.
You could probably also sell it on ebay for at least 150 quid and forget the urchin, nephew, grandkids etc and continue being a tight arse! 😼

6 months ago, we fed the ducks from the dock
After this weekend's deluge, there is no dock to see
Everything is submerged now and thirty feet of the parks grass is underwater now
Mental weather
Today at the park
And now, it's started hailing
And I don't mean HH-ing

Whoaaa, the ducks .jpgLily and her ducks.jpeg

Today, the dock is submerged, as you look at the signs where the dock is located
oQgxE9M.jpg

Last edited:
6 months ago, we fed the ducks from the dock
After this weekend's deluge, there is no dock to see
Everything is submerged now and thirty feet of the parks grass is underwater now
Mental weather
Today at the park
And now, it's started hailing
And I don't mean HH-ing

View attachment 16624View attachment 16625

Today, the dock is submerged, as you look at the signs where the dock is located
oQgxE9M.jpg
Wow even the ducks have moved out

@Stevie couldnt post the picture in the PM Bit mate so doing it here the bloody tenners came back to me again🤷‍♂️ I don't no wits goin on mate it might be a security thing way my bank av really no idea not clued up way banking stuff mate if I'm the only one who's had a problem then it must be my bank I will get my wee ma to transfer it in later on wen ur back from ur work mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117-114350_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117-114350_Messenger.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 6
@Stevie couldnt post the picture in the PM Bit mate so doing it here the bloody tenners came back to me again🤷‍♂️ I don't no wits goin on mate it might be a security thing way my bank av really no idea not clued up way banking stuff mate if I'm the only one who's had a problem then it must be my bank I will get my wee ma to transfer it in later on wen ur back from ur work mate
👍

Back