πŸŽ…πŸŽ… CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Honest tae fuck this is the worst raffle I've ever wanted to be involved in ...can someone please explain the process...thankyou .πŸ™„
Oh it's not, the worst one was when there were only two entrants for an old firm ticket and Stevie decided to award it to the perso who bid less! 😹
It was sorted PMM got his ticket and Stevie will be mocked for ever more.
And I'll probably get the blame πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Oh it's not, the worst one was when there were only two entrants for an old firm ticket and Stevie decided to award it to the perso who bid less! 😹
It was sorted PMM got his ticket and Stevie will be mocked for ever more.
And I'll probably get the blame πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
That was a classic and hilarious. Poor Stevie still claims that he got let down by his bumbling secretary. πŸ˜†

We raised a grand for Michael's family, when you think of the relatively few regulars on here that was amazing, probably down to the man in question to be fair, if I popped it you'd be lucky to get 2 and 6! But if it happens I want my 2 and 6 to go to cats protection! 😺

We raised a grand for Michael's family, when you think of the relatively few regulars on here that was amazing, probably down to the man in question to be fair, if I popped it you'd be lucky to get 2 and 6! But if it happens I want my 2 and 6 to go to cats protection! 😺
That was a wonderful thing that Stevie & yourself oversaw at such a sad time for us. I know Stevie did some nice things for the Faither of the Noise for months before his sad passing behind the scenes without fanfare just because he is a decent person who likes to do what is right.

But let's not blow too much smoke up his arse as it is much funnier publicly giving him a hard time.

Back