πŸŽ…πŸŽ… CHRISTMAS BOAX RAFFLE πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

That was a wonderful thing that Stevie & yourself oversaw at such a sad time for us. I know Stevie did some nice things for the Faither of the Noise for months before his sad passing behind the scenes without fanfare just because he is a decent person who likes to do what is right.

But let's not blow too much smoke up his arse as it is much funnier publicly giving him a hard time.
I wasn't involved mate, Stevie and Boab put themselves out there for our friend.
What I remember was shooting the shit and sharing music with Mick on his last hogmanay, I'm glad of that.

I love your diplomacy Dill🀣
Aye, comes with age pal, and dealing with the general public
Doing events is a good 'gig' but you always get the self entitled nobs
Wee fat Scottish guy comes up...sneer on his coupon, "Much are these...?" He said with a face like a bulldug licking pish aff a cactus, sounded like he was threatening to go mental, if he got the wrong answer
"$15..."
"Huh...Humph, I can get a t shirt doon there, for ten bucks""
"You can't get one of these down there, as these are unique custom designs, by yours truly, not available in shops, or any other booth"
Him "You've got an attitude..." This would be his attempt at intimidation
Moi " How many would you like ?"
He snorts and waddles off
Couple of hours later, he's back
"Much did you say these were...?"
"Fifteen bucks"
More humphing and hawing, getting in the way of customers...eventually I said
"Look mate, how much have you got ?"
"Ten bucks"
Me: "Well, apparently there's a place doon there that sells t shirts for ten bucks, now I suggest you head down there, before my big mate shows up, because he doesn't have my genteel customer service skills..."
He took the massive hint, and we never saw him again
Diplomacy, it's an art :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HH

Last edited:
Wee fat Scottish guy comes up...sneer on his coupon, "Much are these...?" He said with a face like a bulldug licking pish aff a cactus, sounded like he was threatening to go mental, if he got the wrong answer
"$15..."
"You can't get one of these down there, as these are unique custom designs, by yours truly, not available in shops, or any other booth"
"Fifteen bucks"
"Ten bucks"
Me: "Well, apparently there's a place doon there that sells t shirts for ten bucks, now I suggest you head down there, before my big mate shows up, because he doesn't have my genteel customer service skills..."

HH
Superb mate πŸ‘Œ

"$15..."
"Fifteen bucks"
"Ten bucks"

HH
Far too many words , take it from me as an ex market trader the response should have been GYTF ya cheapskate

Members online

Latest posts

Back