18 matches left in the season

Fisiani

Weare on the winter break. We have played 22/38 matches in the league.The team in second place has played 20 games. We are 8 points ahead and have a better goal difference. We have to score three points in 15/16 matches left to be guaranteed champions. The countdown of 2024 begins.

Last edited:
If we win 15 games and lose one to the other team we end up with 54 +45 = 99 points
If the other team win 17 games and lose one to us they end up with 46 + 51 = 97 points
we must win every remaining game
if they win every game they get 100 points

Last edited:
If we’ve played 22 matches out of 38 …. How can we have 18 matches left …. Just saying 😂
Shhh! It is all just a joke we are playing on sevco (we know how shite they are at counting). They will think that there are two extra games to be played at the end then the day before our last game against them following the spilt we reveal that it is mathematically impossible for them to catch us as there aren't enough games left and so we are champions. This will be after a week of them posting crap in the Daily Retard about how they were going to beat us and overhaul our big lead. Their poor noggins will explode with rage once they realise Timmy has outsmarted them yet again!

Brilliant clip mate💥am fuckin knackered watching that🤣best era for boxers and boxing bouts!!loved roberto Duran v Leonard fights…proper scrappers..
That's mainly because there weren't so many champions. If you wanted to hold the belt then you had to fight the best. Leonard, Duran, Hagler & Hearns all scrapping each other - 4 of the best all at their peak.

I lost interest in boxing in the 90s. I thought Lennox Lewis could have been considered one of the greats but all the other good fighters kept avoiding him, so he never got the recognition he would have deserved if he had indeed beaten these challengers.

Talk of the boxing just brought back a lovely memory of talking to an auld guy, John in the horseshoe bar many years ago. His favourite boxer was Benny Lynch. He told me and my buddy all about this young guy fae the gorbals. Gave us the full history, I’d never heard of Benny before, so done a wee bit of research.

Back