18 matches left in the season

Every win is three points and it's a bit like taking three steps in a race. Every win takes us closer to the finish line. No room for a stumble. Three points are needed each game. We are in the lead and need to stay there.

Last edited:
Provisional estimates for the year ended June 2023 compared with the year ended June 2022 were:

migrant arrivals: 195,200 (± 1,700), up 219 percent
migrant departures: 108,400 (± 1,300), up 37 percent
annual net migration: gain of 86,800 (± 2,100), compared with a net loss of 17,600 (± 100).
The 195,200 migrant arrivals for the June 2023 year is above the long-term average of 119,400 for June years (pre-COVID 2002–2019).

The 108,400 migrant departures for the June 2023 year is above the long-term average of 91,600 for June years (pre-COVID 2002–2019).

Provisional estimates for the year ended June 2023 compared with the year ended June 2022 were:

migrant arrivals: 195,200 (± 1,700), up 219 percent
migrant departures: 108,400 (± 1,300), up 37 percent
annual net migration: gain of 86,800 (± 2,100), compared with a net loss of 17,600 (± 100).
The 195,200 migrant arrivals for the June 2023 year is above the long-term average of 119,400 for June years (pre-COVID 2002–2019).

The 108,400 migrant departures for the June 2023 year is above the long-term average of 91,600 for June years (pre-COVID 2002–2019).
Why are these figures of any interest Fis? 🤷

Hey you two, at the back, sit up and pay attention !!! You should check out the MAGA dribblewits talking about building a wall on their northern border, yes, to keep the immigrants out as well as us Canadians, listen and watch Two Tooth, Cletus, and No Beer, in this clip
Scaaaaaaaary stuff folks

Hey you two, at the back, sit up and pay attention !!! You should check out the MAGA dribblewits talking about building a wall on their northern border, yes, to keep the immigrants out as well as us Canadians, listen and watch Two Tooth, Cletus, and No Beer, in this clip
Scaaaaaaaary stuff folks
Build a wall to keep those inbred fuckwits out of Canada. 🇨🇦

Scaaaaaaaary stuff folks
Holy guacamole!!!hope to fuck they’re no “ building the actual wall”…??in saying that they females look like brickie labourers👀

Holy guacamole!!!hope to fuck they’re no “ building the actual wall”…??in saying that they females look like brickie labourers👀
Nah they're just inbred Trump fuckwits, who are brainwashed and don't realise that Trump is just a grifter, they think he's a gift from God, hopefully, they never get anywhere near us, mind you there's a fair few loon balls up here, as well, sooner the fat fuck is in jail, the better, knobheads gonna knobhead HH

Scaaaaaaaary stuff folks
FFS Dill, I wonder what they looked like before they started taking fentanyl. I thought we were bad having the English as neighbours

Think you might need that wall Dill.
I’m on it Boab
We’ve got our own brand of morons who invaded Ottawa and took the city hostage
They showed up at the Canada/Us border, stopping traffic heading south and they have tried to hijack our beautiful Nations flag, drive around in their pickups with huge maple leaf flags hanging off them
As Larry will tell you, mainstream media keeps the Trump wagon rolling and you don’t believe what you see on their news networks
Trudeau is an asshole too
We are not in control but we are ready to fight for our countries
I’ll haud yer jaikit Larry, and we’ll give you sanctuary if you escape the madness

Last edited:
The best i heard was the president has immunity to do whatever he wants, Trump's argument, really then why don't you just do one and get to fuck, I am Joe Biden and i have immunity over you and your MAGA trash, get out of my country.
Remember the Trump coins from the us mint
The MAGGATS bought them in their droves, even though they were 3D image things
Images of him as a superhero costume and all and lazer beams for eyes, Cunt’s insane IMG_4261.jpeg
Did you see the mug shot of him trying to look tough
Well fatso, ya orange, bloviated, spunk bubble, allow me to retort…

Back