20 years

What a player Shamrock and a great hunskelper

I went to that too Shamrock then went on holiday 2 days later. I took my brother and as usual it cost me his burgers no change, his carryout, his transport, his ticket and a handout for his madness when we got back to Coatbridge. Brothers eh, never had a birthday card off the cnut in my life lol ?

I went to that too Shamrock then went on holiday 2 days later. I took my brother and as usual it cost me his burgers no change, his carryout, his transport, his ticket and a handout for his madness when we got back to Coatbridge. Brothers eh, never had a birthday card off the cnut in my life lol ?
A rip the piss out ma sis aswell Maria thats what sisters are for ?

He was defo the real deal. I used to sit in the first row in the feckin rafters back then as my season ticket then was up there before i moved to lower NS.

He was areal pro so silky n magnetic on the ball and always smiling, when he went past the opposition or through them they just couldn’t work out what was happenin. And still smiling when he escaped them trying to clobber him.

Yeah i would definitely agree with the most technically gifted player i have ever seen. 100%. HH ☘️

He was defo the real deal. I used to sit in the first row in the feckin rafters back then as my season ticket then was up there before i moved to lower NS.

He was areal pro so silky n magnetic on the ball and always smiling, when he went past the opposition or through them they just couldn’t work out what was happenin. And still smiling when he escaped them trying to clobber him.

Yeah i would definitely agree with the most technically gifted player i have ever seen. 100%. HH ☘️
What about trappin the ball with his arse? Think his debut was the day jock brown got his p45 as well!

A rip the piss out ma sis aswell Maria thats what sisters are for ?

I actually nearly fainted last week Anthony, my phone buzzed and it was my brother texting me to thank me for paying his contract for him as he would be lost without his unlimited calls texts and 15gig and that he really appreciated it.

Anthony.... i’ve been paying it for 2 years so far and he texted me last week ????

I don’t mind though not in the slightest, he doesn’t have much ye know but ffs 2 years and he sent me a text.

Knock me doon with a feather lol

Back