20 years

I actually nearly fainted last week Anthony, my phone buzzed and it was my brother texting me to thank me for paying his contract for him as he would be lost without his unlimited calls texts and 15gig and that he really appreciated it.

Anthony.... i’ve been paying it for 2 years so far and he texted me last week ????

I don’t mind though not in the slightest, he doesn’t have much ye know but ffs 2 years and he sent me a text.

Knock me doon with a feather lol
??? I like his style !Am no that bad right enough am bad for phoning mine for lifts in the early hours lol she goes nuts

??? I like his style !Am no that bad right enough am bad for phoning mine for lifts in the early hours lol she goes nuts

?? ffs you bhoys are something else Sisters worry about your safety, emotional blackmail.

Still .... who wouldn’t. I love my brother but only ten minutes and im good otherwise i want to rip his head off ??

I often watched Lubo in the kick around before the game started and it was an education .

While others were practising passing and shooting in on goal Lubo was practising hitting the crossbar with his shots and lobs - I kid you not - totally unreal !
What a player he was . One of a kind . The best free-kick taker , with either foot I have ever seen .

I often watched Lubo in the kick around before the game started and it was an education .

While others were practising passing and shooting in on goal Lubo was practising hitting the crossbar with his shots and lobs - I kid you not - totally unreal !
What a player he was . One of a kind . The best free-kick taker , with either foot I have ever seen .
Absolutely bud! I always focused on him in warm ups, everyone else was zig-zagging n going up n down wings, I saw lubo doing figure of eights with the ball in the space of 2yards!!!! Thank you Lubomir! Thank you, thank you thank you! Me daft dog is named lubo, he's now 11 n still sing LUBO! LUBO! LUBO! when he chasing sticks?

I remember Lubo getting interviewed after the 5-1 game and the arsehole said to him ." So what does it feel like to go from a zero to a hero? ".
The bold Lubo just glared at him and curtly replied " I've never been a zero".
Guy was a genius

Members online

Latest posts

Back