2021/22 Season Tickets

Gary67

Now available via e-ticketing, same price as last season.
Can see a big drop off on take up, prices are ridiculous given we got feck all for our money last season and we still don't know if/when we will get into the stadium

From Herald Sport....
CELTIC will offer all season ticket holders a £50 club retail voucher as part of their 'added value' proposition to supporters.
The club, who have been under pressure to reward fans for their support last season during the Covid shut-out, have released details of the added extras included in next term's season tickets as they look to make good on that promise.
Celtic will freeze season ticket prices, and Herald Sport understands that streams of their first Champions League qualifying tie and the friendly clashes with Preston North End and West Ham will be included, as well as the three ties during their pre-season training camp in Wales.

Not sure a voucher for the Superstore and a continuation of a shitty streaming service for pre season friendlies (which will likely be with a reserve team) will cut it with many. We would normally get the first Euro qualifier on our ST so are they saying that the game will be behind closed doors?

I will not be renewing until the manager is confirmed and it's confirmed that Peter Lawwell has definitely left the club.
If Peter Lawwell is at the club in any capacity, I will not be renewing.
£50 voucher for getting your ST? Where's my voucher for the season just passed, we were promised added value. The club saying streaming of European games after the game has already finished is added value, they are taking us for mugs.
I think every ST holder should withhold their money until the final day of renewal, show them how us ENTITLED fans still have power over them, fucking fannies on the board treating us the sevco cunts

Last edited:
Tell them to send the renewals when we can attend the games in person because what we got for our money last season was a pathetic stream with a lot of problems and Celtic tv isnt even £100 and a digital programme which costs nothing and who reads them not as if they sent you a programme through the post.

The Celtic Trust were pushing for ST holders last season to get a gift of shares claiming that there was no ''added value'' with no games being available inside the stadium .
This was knocked back by The Board , who claimed that there WAS ''added value '' .

They cited the streaming of a League Cup game , a couple of Euro games ( delayed transmission ) and the latest George Square riot from the Statue protectors ! ( OK , not the last one ! )

If other ST holders were happy with this ''added value'' then I must be in a minority .

If something similar is being offered next season ( stuff your £50 voucher ) with no news of actually SEEING A GAME THAT I'VE PAID FOR - then I am joining the armchair fans who can get EXACTLY the same access to Celtic games online WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY !

HH

From Herald Sport....
CELTIC will offer all season ticket holders a £50 club retail voucher as part of their 'added value' proposition to supporters.
The club, who have been under pressure to reward fans for their support last season during the Covid shut-out, have released details of the added extras included in next term's season tickets as they look to make good on that promise.
Celtic will freeze season ticket prices, and Herald Sport understands that streams of their first Champions League qualifying tie and the friendly clashes with Preston North End and West Ham will be included, as well as the three ties during their pre-season training camp in Wales.

Not sure a voucher for the Superstore and a continuation of a shitty streaming service for pre season friendlies (which will likely be with a reserve team) will cut it with many. We would normally get the first Euro qualifier on our ST so are they saying that the game will be behind closed doors?
"The club, who have been under pressure to reward fans for their support last season during the Covid shut-out, have released details of the added extras included in next term's season tickets as they look to make good on that promise."

Is that the club or the company that is offering this.

heraldrangersrip.jpg

:unsure::whistle:

Back