2021/22 Season Tickets

You might be right and Peter will still pull the strings, but I doubt it, no way Dom left his job with the SRU to be Peters puppet.

Ultimately they both work for the celebrity golfer so if he wasn't looking for a change then he would have promoted from within and let Peter pull the strings in the background, I dont think that is the case with Dom, by all accounts he is his own man.

You might be right and Peter will still pull the strings, but I doubt it, no way Dom left his job with the SRU to be Peters puppet.

Ultimately they both work for the celebrity golfer so if he wasn't looking for a change then he would have promoted from within and let Peter pull the strings in the background, I dont think that is the case with Dom, by all accounts he is his own man.

I hope you’re right.....time will tell...

McKay was a PR/ marketing man. Expect plenty of spin like yesterdays ST bollox. So far i'm unimpressed.

GB are delaying. Don't blame em, the club say nothing for months then say ''aw, we're sorry we were pish last year. But can we have your money again please'' (oh an lets not mention when put a fence round the entire grun tae keep you away''.

Celtic statement praising the huge response to STs on sale .

I wonder if they are including those who automatically renew ?
No renewal documents have been received ( by me ) so I have not been given the option of NOT renewing or changing my payment method .

Buying a pig-in-poke does not appeal to me .

HH

Just renewed. Good or bad, win or lose, I'll always renew. I miss Paradise, I miss the folk who've been sitting beside me for years now. They're not just my fellow supporters, they're my friends. It's up to each of us to decide what we think is best. For me though, it's a way of life. I love it.

Just renewed. Good or bad, win or lose, I'll always renew. I miss Paradise, I miss the folk who've been sitting beside me for years now. They're not just my fellow supporters, they're my friends. It's up to each of us to decide what we think is best. For me though, it's a way of life. I love it.
You don't know if you will get back into paradise or when you will.
I know what your saying, but you could still of got your season ticket in a few weeks.
After they announced lennon as manager after I had already renewed is still fresh in my head. I will wait for the new manager being announced.
If its Kennedy as manager they won't be getting a bean out of me again

I know what your saying, but you could still of got your season ticket in a few weeks.
After they announced lennon as manager after I had already renewed is still fresh in my head. I will wait for the new manager being announced.
Mr Desmonds not that daft ..its not Kennedy

As I say, it's a decision we each have to make for whatever reason. I think the only thing which would stop me renewing would be if my health failed and I couldn't attend CP because of it.

I thought that 2 years ago then they made Lennon manager
Totally different this time,Lenny was a success last time and he finished what Rodgers started ,not a chance in hell Kennedys getting ,hope youre taking the piss

Totally different this time,Lenny was a success last time and he finished what Rodgers started ,not a chance in hell Kennedys getting ,hope youre taking the piss
When lenny left the last time, Ronnie was scathing about the bad habits, fitness and diet of the players. He changed all that and Rodgers improved on that.
Yet they hire lennon again known that.
How successful really was he first time around? He kept on losing semi finals

When lenny left the last time, Ronnie was scathing about the bad habits, fitness and diet of the players. He changed all that and Rodgers improved on that.
Yet they hire lennon again known that.
How successful really was he first time around? He kept on losing semi finals
Doesny matter we won the league a few times and the team got to the last 16 of CL beating one of the best sides ever along the way!Would say thats a success

I’m renewing tomorrow. Had some great days out hunskelping and winning the quadruple treble. So we had a bad year last year !!
Think this is the most important time to get behind the hoops as if we allow it to happen then the savages will go from strength to strength.
"the savages will go from strength to strength."

Not in court they won't.:cool:

As I say, it's a decision we each have to make for whatever reason. I think the only thing which would stop me renewing would be if my health failed and I couldn't attend CP because of it.
I am the same mind off you I miss the games and my family gatherings I've not seen my brother from xmass, me my son my brother and my wee nephew go to all the home games I pick them all up and we never miss a home game, I miss it badly so I don't give a fuck who the manager is we will support him and the club whole heartily whether we get to games or not, plus a old guy Brian from West Linton who we spotted at a bus stop one rainy night in biggar and had been coming along with us so if you are reading this Brian give me a phone cos iv lost your number give me bell if your OK

Back