2021/22 Season Tickets

Why the fuck does that matter to us. We are the shambles of a club now.

I fully appreciate that what matters to one person doesn’t necessarily matter to another.....there are numerous things posted on the blog that doesn’t matter to me personally.....when those things are posted I simply scroll by them, as I’m sure most other people do, to the things they have little or no interest in.

If you would like to see debate muted or stifled on the nefarious financial dealings of the Huns that is your choice.....it is however worth remembering, it is not necessarily everyone else’s.

No matter.....you are entitled to post whatever you like within the acceptable parameters of the blog like the rest of us.

By the way.....you never did reply to the question if you are a Freemason or not.....care to answer now?

I fully appreciate that what matters to one person doesn’t necessarily matter to another.....there are numerous things posted on the blog that doesn’t matter to me personally.....when those things are posted I simply scroll by them, as I’m sure most other people do, to the things they have little or no interest in.

If you would like to see debate muted or stifled on the nefarious financial dealings of the Huns that is your choice.....it is however worth remembering, it is not necessarily everyone else’s.

No matter.....you are entitled to post whatever you like within the acceptable parameters of the blog like the rest of us.

By the way.....you never did reply to the question if you are a Freemason or not.....care to answer now?
Good post imatim and agree with it 100 % but I admit I'm puzzled by the question of glasbhoy being a freemason what makes you think he may be?

Freemason 🤣🤣 can't say I am. Going by there rules I wouldn't be able to join as I am an atheist

Last edited:
Good post imatim and agree with it 100 % but I admit I'm puzzled by the question of glasbhoy being a freemason what makes you think he may be?
On another thread I was point out the fact that the orange order and Freemasons were different and Catholics can join the Freemasons. I said they don't care what religion you are as long as you believe in God

On another thread I was point out the fact that the orange order and Freemasons were different and Catholics can join the Freemasons. I said they don't care what religion you are as long as you believe in God
Well are you a freemason then or not if that's the case? This is news to me about Catholics allowed to join though I'm not disagreeing with you about it

As I said , am an atheist, so no . Even if I wasn't these sort of gentleman clubs/sercet societies are not my thing. I work with a guy who is a Freemason, he's a fat arsehole. So fuck hanging around with him and his mates 🤣🤣🤣
We are a club for all so I'm sure theres quite a few freemasons in our support HH

Freemason 🤣🤣 can't say I am. Going by there rules I wouldn't be able to join as I am an atheist

So you can’t say? Far enough!

It’s worth mentioning methinks.....although I’m sure you already know.....that the Supreme Architect as in Masonic teachings and God as the Bible teaches us.....is not necessarily one and the same.....so whether you profess to be an atheist or not is mute to matters.

Moving on.....Care to explain why you would like to mute or stifle debate on the nefarious dealings of the Huns?

The average Celtic Supporter I’m sure, can debate a variety of topics concurrently.....wouldn’t you agree?

So why shut down one particular topic?

So you can’t say? Far enough!

It’s worth mentioning methinks.....although I’m sure you already know.....that the Supreme Architect as in Masonic teachings and God as the Bible teaches us.....is not necessarily one and the same.....so whether you profess to be an atheist or not is mute to matters.

Moving on.....Care to explain why you would like to mute or stifle debate on the nefarious dealings of the Huns?

The average Celtic Supporter I’m sure, can debate a variety of topics concurrently.....wouldn’t you agree?

So why shut down one particular topic?
I think there is more important problems within our club to worry about

I think there is more important problems within our club to worry about

I’m more than confident the Celtic Support can focus on more than one important or problematic issue at any given time.....forgive me for finding it questionable that you chose to shut down discussion on the nefarious financial dealings of the Huns.....as opposed to any number of other topics that are currently being discussed/debated on the Noise.....that you could have chosen to draw attention to and have muted as not being of importance, given as you say, the current circumstances at Celtic.

Never mind.....we all have our reasons for doing what we do...

I’m more than confident the Celtic Support can focus on more than one important or problematic issue at any given time.....forgive me for finding it questionable that you chose to shut down discussion on the nefarious financial dealings of the Huns.....as opposed to any number of other topics that are currently being discussed/debated on the Noise.....that you could have chosen to draw attention to and have muted as not being of importance, given as you say, the current circumstances at Celtic.

Never mind.....we all have our reasons for doing what we do...
We all know sevco are fucked financially. Keep turning loans to shares. They are closing in on half a billion shares. They owe the taxman money, Mike Ashley is still owed money, which can now be settled after the latest court case. The wall people are still looking for £1m.
Every year they post millions in loses. They shouldn't be given a licence to play in Europe.
The SFA turn a blind eye to it. Our board say nothing about it, the media say nothing about. They just carry on as normal.
We can debate it all we want, but that won't chance anything. Better to let them carry on until they go bust again

We all know sevco are fucked financially. Keep turning loans to shares. They are closing in on half a billion shares. They owe the taxman money, Mike Ashley is still owed money, which can now be settled after the latest court case. The wall people are still looking for £1m.
Every year they post millions in loses. They shouldn't be given a licence to play in Europe.
The SFA turn a blind eye to it. Our board say nothing about it, the media say nothing about. They just carry on as normal.
We can debate it all we want, but that won't chance anything. Better to let them carry on until they go bust again

I’m pleased to see you’re now engaging in what is one of the many important issues that currently affects Celtic.....and arguably by extension many of us here on the Noise.....good for you...

As I said , am an atheist, so no . Even if I wasn't these sort of gentleman clubs/sercet societies are not my thing. I work with a guy who is a Freemason, he's a fat arsehole. So fuck hanging around with him and his mates 🤣🤣🤣
Aye but are you a Unionist atheist or a republican atheist
:unsure:

The guy you work with was he reliable to keep a secret ?
:sneaky:

Only having a laugh GB81
Great season 81

1Celtic (C)3626468437+4756
2Aberdeen36191166126+3549
3Rangers36161286032+2844

Aye but are you a Unionist atheist or a republican atheist
:unsure:

The guy you work with was he reliable to keep a secret ?
:sneaky:

Only having a laugh GB81
Great season 81

1Celtic (C)3626468437+4756
2Aberdeen36191166126+3549
3Rangers36161286032+2844
Am a left wing republican.
The guy in work has a freemason tattoo on his forearm, so I wouldn't say he can keep a secret or that he knows its supposed to be a secret society thing 🤣

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back