3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

Anyone ,,,,,ok stop :ROFLMAO: but does anyone see a change in the way the refs are acting just now seeing as the head of refereeing claimed last week they were practising with VAR ,,,,,naw a didn't think so to ,,,,carry on
100% Kelly for starters we are winning penalties , actual real penalties though unless juranovic is on the field to take them we are missing them . Still though weve had more than 5 fkn miracle. Would seem both sevco and Celtic supporters are wary of VAR here and that's saying something given how appalling our refs are.
I can see why they're worried theyd be further behind if VAR had been introduced and were wary of it being manipulated by someone somewhere whom weve no idea is making the call.
No one trusts VAR; but itll be a good thing eventually , right ? 🤔

Last edited:
I can see them dropping more points.Thought their win over Dortmund might have gave them a lift but they look done.Cup game then Ross County then end the bastards at the bigotdome.Thats thats im hoping for.
Aye, the Huns have 2 European games, that’s 2 potential opportunities for them to drop points in the next SPFL games…or hopefully some serious injuries 👍

Just my opinion folks, but I'd rather concentrate on our own business, and keep winning games. Let them spend time hoping against hope. Keep saying it, it's absolutely down to ourselves and nobody else.
I agree, but breathing space is good, we have an untested squad that “bottled” a chance to go 5 clear, who knows how they’ll cope, I’d feel a lot more confident is kyogo is fit for the run in, we seem to be like a marathon runner on his last legs struggling for the line, rather than a sprinter with his head down and chest out powering toward the tape

Celtic will have 5 out of the last 8 games at home, Huns having 5 away games, no doubt we should be beating everyone at home, the sun and the planets are coming into alignment 👍

I agree, but breathing space is good, we have an untested squad that “bottled” a chance to go 5 clear, who knows how they’ll cope, I’d feel a lot more confident is kyogo is fit for the run in, we seem to be like a marathon runner on his last legs struggling for the line, rather than a sprinter with his head down and chest out powering toward the tape
Bit harsh BB, we can only play what's in front of us, and haven't seen any signs of us bottling it either so far to date.
Not unusual for so many team's going for the anti football approach to try and gain a valuable point for themselves.
Yet there hasn't been to much of a shortage of imagination to try to break the likes of such teams down.
Delighted to see the extra determination in trying to win the ball back far quicker yesterday and in turn giving us a better tempo to our play imo.
Kyogo would be a miss for any team, and even turnbull gives us another option also, but we shouldn't overlook the players who have stepped in to contribute so much in there absence either imo, it's what very good team's should be doing imo.

You'd expect that after all the games and barely got to know each other.
No sure I'd call us untested though BB given that its us who are table toppers and its us with the league cup in the cabinet.
We thumped them last time out and was it a fair game wed certainly not have lost the first derby either.
Prefer to call us a new side , rather than untested cos I think weve met most tests head on.
Even in Europe 9 points from that group seemed like some crazy notion beforehand.

…7 games to win the league..and if we even indulge them in the 55 lie…one step closer to taking away the ONLY thing they have left to cling to, the ONLY thing they have left that feeds their superiority complex.
Once we overhaul their title tally, they are nothing, nada, zilch, niet….oh what a day that will be, I hope I’m around to see it.

Bit harsh BB, we can only play what's in front of us, and haven't seen any signs of us bottling it either so far to date.
Not unusual for so many team's going for the anti football approach to try and gain a valuable point for themselves.
Yet there hasn't been to much of a shortage of imagination to try to break the likes of such teams down.
Delighted to see the extra determination in trying to win the ball back far quicker yesterday and in turn giving us a better tempo to our play imo.
Kyogo would be a miss for any team, and even turnbull gives us another option also, but we shouldn't overlook the players who have stepped in to contribute so much in there absence either imo, it's what very good team's should be doing imo.
Yesterdays performance was the best since the first half of 3 v 0 sevco game.
Said beforehand it Would not be a bad< idea to chip a few into their box and we did so while we hear a lot of how Ange has 1 plan and nothing else we know that's nonsense.
He has a system of high pressing, lightning speed attacking and players rotating duties throughout.
When it works well, it's a thing of beauty to watch and very exciting too.
Like Celtic sides of old i am thinking Celtic under Tommy Burns, that great Celtic side the one that was cheated by oldco they played fantastic free flowing football in the style of Tommy's own game . Simply sensational

…7 games to win the league..and if we even indulge them in the 55 lie…one step closer to taking away the ONLY thing they have left to cling to, the ONLY thing they have left that feeds their superiority complex.
Once we overhaul their title tally, they are nothing, nada, zilch, niet….oh what a day that will be, I hope I’m around to see it.
Oh you will be B4L as it's not far off and just on the horizon.
When we take 2 titles in a row ( something I'm positive will happen now) and 2 automatic entries to the cl , they will be left with nothing but more bill's of course .
GVB will be sacked , they will have to start again unless they can continue their surprising European form, even that may not be enough to save them from having to downsize to Aberdeens size with the govan road end sold off and becoming an Asda where shoppers if they time it right can walk along the aisle and see Celtic winning through the windows. 😁

Maybe it’s just being old and cynical, but I’ll be happy doing the cliche of one game at a time. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have put ourselves into the driving seat, let’s just be careful of black ice.
Sorry to be a bit cool but have got the scars of history burdening me.
Cmon the hoops
HH

I think it is brilliant that with 8 games to go 3pts clear plus superior goals, this is not meant to be, 5home games and 3 away unless something underhand goes on the huns the opposite, 3 home and 5 away, it's ment to be already won by the huns, but big ange has put a spanner in the works, 3 off the huns away games will be against the top 6,i think if we win our 5 home games we will win the league, plus the huns have only won 1 off there last4 away

Maybe it’s just being old and cynical, but I’ll be happy doing the cliche of one game at a time. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have put ourselves into the driving seat, let’s just be careful of black ice.
Sorry to be a bit cool but have got the scars of history burdening me.
Cmon the hoops
HH
No bhuddy that's precisely the correct attitude. 1 game at a time .
Nothings won until its won
Except the league cup 😁 HH

I know what you mean Bb, but I actually thought we looked very fresh against Livi. As for our Japanese talisman ? Without doubt we would all agree with you.

I know what you mean Bb, but I actually thought we looked very fresh against Livi. As for our Japanese talisman ? Without doubt we would all agree with you.
Of course it would be great to have Kyogo back but were not doing too badly with Maeda and GG at the moment.
We're lucky to have such.ability in attack as it was lacking last season with eddys head turned , ajetti out and griff out of his mind.
I'm still disappointed that we lost oko flex to west ham without ever getting a fair chance at CP.
If hes good enough to be on west ham's bench hes good enough for ours.
We have quality all over the park now and its about consistency now for the run in.
Expecting a tough game against utd and their hammer throwers. Lost enough players to injury against them going back to Julien though that was an accident of determined defending . Hopefully he will play a part in this run in where we have the better depth of squad

I can't see Ange getting complacent, or letting the players get complacent.
There is healthy competition for places and everyone will want to be a part of this run in to the title.
For me only one player is guaranteed a place each week. Joe Hart.
The rest have a replacement waiting in the wings, hopefully that's motivation enough to get us over the line.

I can't see Ange getting complacent, or letting the players get complacent.
There is healthy competition for places and everyone will want to be a part of this run in to the title.
For me only one player is guaranteed a place each week. Joe Hart.
The rest have a replacement waiting in the wings, hopefully that's motivation enough to get us over the line.
No, nor can I Brimcbhoy and big joe big heart is like you said probably the only guaranteed starter for us right now.
Now big juliens fit we have cover for CCV as well.
Fantastic to see Forrest returning to form too , if he brings his A game hes virtually unplayable.
I've never seen a Celtic side rotated so much in my lifetime, its working for us and will surely give us an edge over our rivals this ability to rotate and keep the standards up.

Members online

Back