3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

Maybe it’s just being old and cynical, but I’ll be happy doing the cliche of one game at a time. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We have put ourselves into the driving seat, let’s just be careful of black ice.
Sorry to be a bit cool but have got the scars of history burdening me.
Cmon the hoops
HH
Very wise mate ...home or away every game we play in this league countdown will be difficult. We all felt we lost a tenner after the hibs game only to find a fiver later so nothing should be taken as a given.
Granted the Livi result has us all back on the up and looking ahead but we shouldn't be looking beyond our next game.

Very wise mate ...home or away every game we play in this league countdown will be difficult. We all felt we lost a tenner after the hibs game only to find a fiver later so nothing should be taken as a given.
Granted the Livi result has us all back on the up and looking ahead but we shouldn't be looking beyond our next game.
Shame it has to be a cup match now mag 7, with so much focus upon the league now.
But also a great opportunity to hand out that hiding that some team have been worried about receiving, and think this game could be the one when it's actually achieved now imo.

Shame it has to be a cup match now mag 7, with so much focus upon the league now.
But also a great opportunity to hand out that hiding that some team have been worried about receiving, and think this game could be the one when it's actually achieved now imo.
Your right John the cup game always presents us with the opportunity of another day at Hampden so the new bhoys who tasted that wee bit of lifting their first trophy will be telling our January signings how brilliant it was so plenty of incentive for all concerned. 👍

Of course it would be great to have Kyogo back but were not doing too badly with Maeda and GG at the moment.
We're lucky to have such.ability in attack as it was lacking last season with eddys head turned , ajetti out and griff out of his mind.
I'm still disappointed that we lost oko flex to west ham without ever getting a fair chance at CP.
If hes good enough to be on west ham's bench hes good enough for ours.
We have quality all over the park now and its about consistency now for the run in.
Expecting a tough game against utd and their hammer throwers. Lost enough players to injury against them going back to Julien though that was an accident of determined defending . Hopefully he will play a part in this run in where we have the better depth of squad
Destroyed the huns without Kyogo but hes a special player and the quicker hes back the better.Hes a nightmare for defenders and the 2 goals in the cup final showed what hes all about .Hes a game changer .

I agree, but breathing space is good, we have an untested squad that “bottled” a chance to go 5 clear, who knows how they’ll cope, I’d feel a lot more confident is kyogo is fit for the run in, we seem to be like a marathon runner on his last legs struggling for the line, rather than a sprinter with his head down and chest out powering toward the tape
Bottled going top BB?? c'mon to fuck mate the team canny win every game its some run of results the teams on the now bit harsh to say they bottled it

The pressures on the huns when we play them at their midden ...a must win or the leagues ours.I cant see us losing this now but i ll never forget helicopter Sunday .Quietly confident though.
Recent last day Title wins and losses
1979 TEN MEN WON THE LEAGUE 4-2
1986 5-0 at Love St while Dundee broke Hertz herts
2003 What a season We won heehaw but it felt amazing!!
2005 Threw it away at Fir Park in the last 5 minutes wee bassa McDonald😡
2008 1-0 at Tannadice while the HUNS were getting gubbed 70 miles up the road at Pittodrie

I don't think it will be a last day epic this season
It'll end up going off like a damp squib with Celtic being crowned Champions with 2 games remaining. We might drop points They WILL drop points and they know that they will HH🍀

Last edited:
Cany get a fkn drink wthoot gettin hung drawn and quartered oan here, right time to read my posts and see what shite I've been spouting this time. Well it's not really shite , more of an induced inaccuracy of ,what's that word again? Oh aye ...pish 🍀

Last edited:
Recent last day Title wins and losses
1979 TEN MEN WON THE LEAGUE 4-2
1986 5-0 at Love St while Dundee broke Hertz herts
2003 What a season We won heehaw but it felt amazing!!
2005 Threw it away at Fir Park in the last 5 minutes wee bassa McDonald😡
2008 1-0 at Tannadice while the HUNS were getting gubbed 70 miles up the road at Pittodrie

I don't think it will be a last day epic this season
It'll end up going off like a damp squib with Celtic being crowned Champions with 2 games remaining. We might drop points They WILL drop points and they know that they will HH🍀
I'll happily take that damp squib Bill. Not even thinking about how ALL our remaining games COULD palm out ? Absolutely one game at a time. So very close.....yet ???

I'll happily take that damp squib Bill. Not even thinking about how ALL our remaining games COULD palm out ? Absolutely one game at a time. So very close.....yet ???
Right! Bassas . I get pulled for talking shite but yous don't?
Naw must staun up fur maself wheres ma glessies ( naw I'm no gony gless anyone that's extreme) meant my reading glessies, uch never mind I canny see them. Damp squid? Aw squid are damp they are pulled oot the sea of course the squids gony be damp 🙄

Back