3 games to win the league…..update (countdown)

I'm gonna be honest and say I am still very nervous. I cannie bring myself to look any further than the next game.
I agree as do we all that it's some effort to be in this position as we currently sit and I admire everyones confidence.
But we need to address each challenge individually and much could still go against us.
Need to wait and see if all come back fit from the pesky international break in the first instance ..then the split fixtures debacle throw in the mib and nothing is certain.
I might be in the minority but as much as it would be a monumental achievement to win our title back, not winning it now at this stage would imo be harder to take than last season.
I

I'm gonna be honest and say I am still very nervous. I cannie bring myself to look any further than the next game.
I agree as do we all that it's some effort to be in this position as we currently sit and I admire everyones confidence.
But we need to address each challenge individually and much could still go against us.
Need to wait and see if all come back fit from the pesky international break in the first instance ..then the split fixtures debacle throw in the mib and nothing is certain.
I might be in the minority but as much as it would be a monumental achievement to win our title back, not winning it now at this stage would imo be harder to take than last season.
I
I'm definitely on your team M7, one hurdle at a time. I'm just happy to be in the position we find ourselves, and yes, I think we CAN win it. But so can sevco. Let's keep the heid and focus. Glorious celebration.....or glorious failure ? Keep saying it, it's down to ourselves.

I'm really nervous about the run-in and at this moment in time, it's ours to lose. However I'd rather be in this position than the team below us. The pressure is on them to close the gap and we all know they don't have the guts when push comes to shove.

It's down to Ange and the team to get us over the line and they are good enough to give us a glorious end to a season that we thought was just a season of team building.

With a cup already sitting proudly in the trophy cabinet we can ensure it won't be lonely if we just dig-in for a few more games.

We have the capability, we can do this.

Celtic now selling tickets for the shite hole on the 3rd Apr 🤡🤡.

Which means they scum will once again pollute our stadium 😡🤬😡🤬😡☠️☠️
Now the Covid red zones are gone then stadia are back to full capacity, so clubs (or is it holding companies?) must set aside a minimum number of tickets for the opposition fans. This is why we are getting 700 tickets for the Crumbledome. If Celtic refused to take these then we still would have had to offer them the minimum number so they can come and vent their bile and staunchly smash up toilets.

Now the Covid red zones are gone then stadia are back to full capacity, so clubs (or is it holding companies?) must set aside a minimum number of tickets for the opposition fans. This is why we are getting 700 tickets for the Crumbledome. If Celtic refused to take these then we still would have had to offer them the minimum number so they can come and vent their bile and staunchly smash up toilets.
Or maybe we could tell them to shove the rules right up their fukin jacksy and site danger to the public, danger to the toilets, or danger to the eyes and ears of our season ticket holders, they quote rules when it suits and ignore them with the same impunity, Celtic should have told them thks but fuk off and pay your taxes before you darken our doorstep again.

Got to agree with you Winter. It really would be incredible if we go on to win this title. Up there with the best of our major achievements against the odds. Got to say though, I don't believe Ange had his staff forced on him. I believe it was, and is, his decision to choose. Don't think he would be here otherwise.
Hate to say this but ange keeping lennons back room staff, it proves lennon was the problem and not them, I loved Neil lennon for celtic, but if he loved celtic he would have left earlier and gave us a chance off ten in a row instead of sitting watching it self implode around him, there was nothing I wanted more than Neil to lead us to 10,11,12 in a row

Hate to say this but ange keeping lennons back room staff, it proves lennon was the problem and not them, I loved Neil lennon for celtic, but if he loved celtic he would have left earlier and gave us a chance off ten in a row instead of sitting watching it self implode around him, there was nothing I wanted more than Neil to lead us to 10,11,12 in a row
To be fair i dont think Lennons the kind of guy to give up easily and run away.Hes part of the reason we lost the 10 but most of the blame lies with our board surely?Anyway its history now and things have worked out better than expected .Ange is the man.

To be fair i dont think Lennons the kind of guy to give up easily and run away.Hes part of the reason we lost the 10 but most of the blame lies with our board surely?Anyway its history now and things have worked out better than expected .Ange is the man.
TBF also to Ange, he does not bring baggage with him, he works with the tools at hand as his phoilosophy is simple, hard graft and commitment achieves more than just results. And of course having an eye for a player and converting present players to bring out the best in themselves, great man manager.

Like yourself, I loved Lenny. Perhaps given time we can reflect on the fact that last season's collapse was due to many factors. Lenny was certainly part of the problem, but he was far from being the whole problem. Personally, I feel I've bored folk enough with my comments about our collapse. It's history. A terrible season for sure, but as a Celtic supporter of more than six decades, I am only too aware how very fortunate I've been. And there's more to come. HH

Like yourself, I loved Lenny. Perhaps given time we can reflect on the fact that last season's collapse was due to many factors. Lenny was certainly part of the problem, but he was far from being the whole problem. Personally, I feel I've bored folk enough with my comments about our collapse. It's history. A terrible season for sure, but as a Celtic supporter of more than six decades, I am only too aware how very fortunate I've been. And there's more to come. HH
You're right Frank. No point in banging on about where it all went wrong last season. We move forward and progress.

Theres a great clip of Bill Shankley when he arrives at Liverpool.

"Bill you've not brought your own back room staff."
"No need there are good coaches here already I tell them what I want to do and they go out and do it"

Ange may have got it spot on retaining the coaches.
They know the club its fans and expectations.
He is the manager and they are his team
One thing not disputed from day 1 is that Ange new exactly what he wanted and how he wanted his team to play.

He made it very clear to the players if you dont want to be here I'm not begging you to stay.
I woild imagine that goes for everyone

Last edited:
The Celtic v Hibs womens game is live on BBC Alba at 3 o clock today. It’s at Paradise too. Hope a good crowd turns up for it.
Listening to Radio Scotland on BBC Alba while waiting on the Ghirls game.
Did you know Gilmour, Jack, Paterson and McLean were the only Scotland players worth a mention, I wonder what they all have in common..mmmmm

Last edited:
Back