Shows what an uneducated brainwashes bunch of gullible bastirts the English are. Churchill is an absolute monster of a madman who was as vile a human that's ever seen the sun.
His inaction at Gallipoli alone ( with other toff so called generals) should have had him publicly raped and a good stoning to death for the unbridled slaughter of hundreds of thousands of men.
Still they litter their land with statues of these vermin like Cromwell too then sell a line of propaganda to the idiot 'subjects'

invented concentration camps
sent tanks and troops to glasgow
emptied jails and sent black and tans to ireland
gassed kurds
created a famine in india
aye piers, a real feckin hero!!!!!:mad:
But Michael do you no' know he won the war single handedly. When the people of Stalingrad were starving, Churchill restricted himself to a dozen bottles of vodka a week and refused to eat caviar on weekdays with a y in the name. Fuckin hero man.

Here's the real kicker, not only is there nothing about the empire in the uk school curriculum, university lecturers are now openly admitting that teaching the truth about monsters like Churchill, will have a damaging effect on their career, I have to laugh when I hear the brits going on about Russia, China and the propaganda war, the brits are the kings of reinventing history.

Much of what is written about Winston Churchill is utter pish. He was a brutal man who would do anything for wealth and power. He was paid a vast amount of money to get Britain in a war with Germany. From 1936 he was part of pro war group called the Focus which received money from Czech intelligence and wealthy Zionists. He was also an alcoholic who at times was so drunk an actor had to make his radio broadcasts for him. It is alleged he ordered the murder of Admiral Darlan in Vichy Algeria.
He was also, it is alleged, involved in art fraud by selling new paintings by an artist who had been dead for forty years.
In his history of WW2 he constantly refers to " the so called Irish Free State". Tells you all you need to know about his contempt for self determination.
He was shouting loud about freedom and democracy while keeping one third of the world subjugated and starving.
A truly despicable man who opposed everything that would make life better for the working class.
His wife is from Dundee and he was Liberal MP for Dundee too.
My Gran hated him as do a lot of Dundee people. He is alleged to have said that " he would see grass growing where the jute mills stood"
A typical entitled English aristocrat who came very close to losing the war.
If it was not for Stalin and the Red Army ( who did most of the fighting and dying) Churchill would have finished on the losing side.
From 1940 onwards the British, who were reading German signals, knew everything Hitler planned and still nearly lost the war.
To Summarise, Churchill blood thirsty madman and liar who had total contempt for human life. A truly despicable brutal man.
Rich

Much of what is written about Winston Churchill is utter pish. He was a brutal man who would do anything for wealth and power. He was paid a vast amount of money to get Britain in a war with Germany. From 1936 he was part of pro war group called the Focus which received money from Czech intelligence and wealthy Zionists. He was also an alcoholic who at times was so drunk an actor had to make his radio broadcasts for him. It is alleged he ordered the murder of Admiral Darlan in Vichy Algeria.
He was also, it is alleged, involved in art fraud by selling new paintings by an artist who had been dead for forty years.
In his history of WW2 he constantly refers to " the so called Irish Free State". Tells you all you need to know about his contempt for self determination.
He was shouting loud about freedom and democracy while keeping one third of the world subjugated and starving.
A truly despicable man who opposed everything that would make life better for the working class.
My Gran hated him as do a lot of Dundee people. He is alleged to have said that " he would see grass growing where the jute mills stood"
If it was not for Stalin and the Red Army ( who did most of the fighting and dying) Churchill would have finished on the losing side.
From 1940 onwards the British, who were reading German signals, knew everything Hitler planned and still nearly lost the war.
To Summarise, Churchill blood thirsty madman and liar who had total contempt for human life. A truly despicable brutal man.
Rich

My father a miner hated Churchill with a vengeance.When the mineowners tried to cut wages,the miners came out on strike.They had nothing and the swine said Bread! give them Lead!.A real charmer.

Rich

Churchill was a product of his class - brought up to see everyone else who was not of his elite class as less than contemptible .
These are still the same people who govern us today - and too many of the non-elite are swayed by their lies ( propagated by the media - which is wholly owned by the elite ),
This is why we have Brexit - foisted on us by a tiny elite who see their tax-havens under threat by the EU tax rules - and who have , as usual , duped enough of the hoi-polloi to vote for something that will only make them poorer .

Piers Morgan . . . so glad that f*cktw@t is no longer plying his trade (if you want to call it that) in the States. Sorry he's still polluting the airwaves there.

Don't get me started with that wanker. Suffice to say that I am glad this thread highlights the Churchill we don't get taught about in the U.S. (which JimMc nails completely in post #25 above), and it's refreshing to see an anti-imperialist thread in this forum.

Sir Francis Drake
British history image - Daring brave noble Admiral who beat the Spanish Armada by remaining his normal calm self completing his game of bowls before taking care of the problem!

That simplistic image, a myth was purposely fed to children of the empire for decades as history, implying that is what made them so great.

Reality - Spanish Armada defeated more by nature and a Spanish hurried venture.

Drake was a licenced commissioned Pirate, a Slave trader, a mass murderer of unarmed Irish and Scots women and children on Rathlin Island and was involved with numerous executions of unarmed prisoners and natives where ever he went.

Aye, but its all in the propaganda, surely?

What is propaganda? A very real fabrication of the truth.

In other words his name might be right but the rest will be lies.

If its in brit history assume its a pile of ?

I know this documentary and it does raise some interesting points but using the flaws in the versaille treaty for support of a supremacist leader- forget the death numbers, he put it in writing who he thought were undesirables- is not on. You don't seem to be the kind of Celtic fan that I want to know. As I said I will not block you but I will.take interest in your posts and supporters.

I know this documentary and it does raise some interesting points but using the flaws in the versaille treaty for support of a supremacist leader- forget the death numbers, he put it in writing who he thought were undesirables- is not on. You don't seem to be the kind of Celtic fan that I want to know. As I said I will not block you but I will.take interest in your posts and supporters.
who's harshin yer mellow Lemon.....

Members online

Latest posts

Back