3rd kit

ooft aye I've seen it "jaw dropping" is being kind. I also seen a clever little idea on the one football app where a fan had inverted the colours. instead of the pink single hoop look alike and the silver/grey. he changed it from pink to green and silver/grey to black and that did look quite good. new balance have a history of strip monstrosities. think the fans could tell the board to inform NB that we are traditional and like what we like. or perhaps when no one buys it the penny will drop. I've never seen anything like that for a Celtic jersey ? and I've seen poor ones before. I wish we'd drop this obsession with the pink, just because pink was a colour on the Lisbon lions cup final shouldn't mean that we should have it as one of our colours. same nonsense with Scotland although not NB. Pink strip to reflect the quality of the pink salmon in Scotland. WTF? What's that got to do with a football top?

and for only about £80 + it's yours. also I've quite liked some of the gear TEESFORTIMS have brought out but those green and white trainers by NB which look quite nice , £200 Aye £200 for a pair of trainer's, I mean come tae fek. 8 cl qualies , a pre season friendly v rennes , 3 new strips , the Celtic festival. £26 to see nomme kalju. £200 for Celtic trainer's. it's totally ripping the pish. I'm not ashamed to say that I simply cannot afford all that and the season hasn't even begun yet. it's too much way too much.

and for only about £80 + it's yours. also I've quite liked some of the gear TEESFORTIMS have brought out but those green and white trainers by NB which look quite nice , £200 Aye £200 for a pair of trainer's, I mean come tae fek. 8 cl qualies , a pre season friendly v rennes , 3 new strips , the Celtic festival. £26 to see nomme kalju. £200 for Celtic trainer's. it's totally ripping the pish. I'm not ashamed to say that I simply cannot afford all that and the season hasn't even begun yet. it's too much way too much.

But would you buy it Winter?

Surely you only buy the stuff you like irrespective if it has our clubs crest on it.

Pink socks ffs, you could wear it with pride pal ?

Never mind the pink, grey strips have proved to be unlucky as second strips before for other teams. And why a chevron, isn't that for Hummin strips?

The whole 2nd and 3rd strips this season are a total embarrassment and it's time Stevie Wonder got his P45 from New Balance.

Back