3rd kit

Kit designed by Boris all right, Boris Karloff.... it’s pure horror. I’ll not be buying it I’m afraid nor the 1st kit either. And I won’t be buying this years kit fir my grandsons. I’ll be buying a couple of tees for Tim’s and at least put a smile on ma face.
Surely NB are the worst we’ve seen for years although I remember some real howlers in the past. I think one of them was a People’s top all though I may be wrong and if I am feel free to correct me folks
HH

NB are an American company so their design concepts are coming from a different cultural perspective and that's why you end up with buttons where (in my opinion) there shouldn't be and 'bold' new directions in design. Presumably their design team works in conjunction with market research which determined there was a significant enough demand to make that 3rd top commercially viable. Even the most basic research would have indicated this shirt would not be a good seller among the majority of fans so I hope they know what they are doing or they'll be trying to punt them in the 'sale' section of the superstore for a fiver when we are celebrating 12 ion a row.
So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they identified a market demand for this design before approving it. Celtic are a global brand and more and more people from different national, cultural and social backgrounds become supporters every day. So maybe there are lots of people out there who will love this shirt and buy it. Fair play to them if they do; they're supporting the club. I also wouldn't give anyone (too much) shit for wearing the top as they have paid their money so they have the right to wear whatever club top most appeals to them. It's not like it's some pathetic knockoff with misdirected chevrons.

NB are an American company so their design concepts are coming from a different cultural perspective and that's why you end up with buttons where (in my opinion) there shouldn't be and 'bold' new directions in design. Presumably their design team works in conjunction with market research which determined there was a significant enough demand to make that 3rd top commercially viable. Even the most basic research would have indicated this shirt would not be a good seller among the majority of fans so I hope they know what they are doing or they'll be trying to punt them in the 'sale' section of the superstore for a fiver when we are celebrating 12 ion a row.
So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they identified a market demand for this design before approving it. Celtic are a global brand and more and more people from different national, cultural and social backgrounds become supporters every day. So maybe there are lots of people out there who will love this shirt and buy it. Fair play to them if they do; they're supporting the club. I also wouldn't give anyone (too much) shit for wearing the top as they have paid their money so they have the right to wear whatever club top most appeals to them. It's not like it's some pathetic knockoff with misdirected chevrons.

Being the Pope you've made some good points and folk are entitled to buy what they want ,wear what they want and look an utter bellend in whatever of this years kits they purchase and wear

They say you can't polish a turd ,but it seems NB have found away for folk to dress as one HH:(

Whits that got tae dae wie it being a fuckin shocker

just doesn’t look like a Celtic strip to me.

Could be for a girls tap and ballet class - just awful for our players having to wear it. ?

Are we no green and white is that no our colours what’s with the pink n grey then? Lost for words tbh.

Whits that got tae dae wie it being a fuckin shocker
It's 'a shocker' in your opinion and an ugly mess in mine but somebody somewhere is going to like it and this is their year. I just hope there's enough of them so the stock doesn't haunt bargain bins for the next decade.

It's 'a shocker' in your opinion and an ugly mess in mine but somebody somewhere is going to like it and this is their year. I just hope there's enough of them so the stock doesn't haunt bargain bins for the next decade.
Fair enough the point of the thread was it was a shocker ,no ma job tae make money and that will make nowt

NB are an American company so their design concepts are coming from a different cultural perspective . . . So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they identified a market demand for this design before approving it.

As an American, I can say you're not far off, your holiness. However, I wouldn't wear this even if I were held hostage at gunpoint.

This, too, will pass. Isn't NB's contract up this season and the club is going with Adidas next year? Maybe they're just giving us the middle finger with this kit as they ride off into the sunset.

Being the Pope you've made some good points and folk are entitled to buy what they want ,wear what they want and look an utter bellend in whatever of this years kits they purchase and wear

They say you can't polish a turd ,but it seems NB have found away for folk to dress as one HH:(

Apparently the crayon box only had grey and pink left and when all you have is lemons..........

By the way, I haven't seen Lemon post for ages, anyone know anything?
? ? ?

Unfortunately success breeds contempt,to ask our supporters to pay £26 to watch a substandard team is very contemptable,I had never heard of Nomme Kalju until we were drawn against them and I dont suppose I will hear of them again..
Mr Lawell please do us all a favour and throw your greedy bonnet in the bin,show a bit of respect to our great supporters..

As an American, I can say you're not far off, your holiness. However, I wouldn't wear this even if I were held hostage at gunpoint.

This, too, will pass. Isn't NB's contract up this season and the club is going with Adidas next year? Maybe they're just giving us the middle finger with this kit as they ride off into the sunset.
haha that would be the ultimate f*k you

Well a dont think its that bad and i might buy it,the big arrow lookin thing might hide ma gut ?

Back