3rd kit

Terrible treatment we're receiving from NB in such an historic season too. Been trying to get used to the home top but it's a travesty, its like a Celtic pyjama top! I'm sure it'll be okay once the 9 is lifted in it!
The other tops are just pure pishtake with, once again, no consultation with the fans.
I do like the training kit tho, can you get no.22 stuck on the back of them??

At the end of the day though, a Celtic top is a Celtic top' recognised the world over. This one won't appeal to a lot of people but it will appeal to some people and they can buy it. It's a third top; there are two others to choose from. I don't like the new 1st top either but I'm under no obligation to buy it. I'll buy a new Celtic shirt when there's a new one I like.

Terrible treatment we're receiving from NB in such an historic season too. Been trying to get used to the home top but it's a travesty, its like a Celtic pyjama top! I'm sure it'll be okay once the 9 is lifted in it!
The other tops are just pure pishtake with, once again, no consultation with the fans.
I do like the training kit tho, can you get no.22 stuck on the back of them??
Someone showed me a NB Liverpool change strip and it looked a bit like chain mail. They are absolutely awful strip designers. Maybe we should get in the Turkish brothers that are currently supplying sevco with their gear!

At the end of the day though, a Celtic top is a Celtic top' recognised the world over. This one won't appeal to a lot of people but it will appeal to some people and they can buy it.

Also, if you don't like the kit, wait a year or two. They'll come up with something else.

Not crazy about it, but not spending a lot of time thinking about it, either. *shrug*

Kit designed by Boris all right, Boris Karloff.... it’s pure horror. I’ll not be buying it I’m afraid nor the 1st kit either. And I won’t be buying this years kit fir my grandsons. I’ll be buying a couple of tees for Tim’s and at least put a smile on ma face.
Surely NB are the worst we’ve seen for years although I remember some real howlers in the past. I think one of them was a People’s top all though I may be wrong and if I am feel free to correct me folks
HH

But would you buy it Winter?

Surely you only buy the stuff you like irrespective if it has our clubs crest on it.

Pink socks ffs, you could wear it with pride pal ?
haha naw it's no for me even just the top and even if it grows on me it's just nah.

Never mind the pink, grey strips have proved to be unlucky as second strips before for other teams. And why a chevron, isn't that for Hummin strips?

The whole 2nd and 3rd strips this season are a total embarrassment and it's time Stevie Wonder got his P45 from New Balance.
do you think kalju bought Scotland's pink strip second hand? ?

and for only about £80 + it's yours. also I've quite liked some of the gear TEESFORTIMS have brought out but those green and white trainers by NB which look quite nice , £200 Aye £200 for a pair of trainer's, I mean come tae fek. 8 cl qualies , a pre season friendly v rennes , 3 new strips , the Celtic festival. £26 to see nomme kalju. £200 for Celtic trainer's. it's totally ripping the pish. I'm not ashamed to say that I simply cannot afford all that and the season hasn't even begun yet. it's too much way too much.
Well said Winter,its becoming a bit to much .We backed the club to the hilt last season and all we get in return is 1 champions league qualifier on our season book. It's nice to be nice.

Back